MY

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Best purchase ever made. It should be a must have in everyone’s hair to feet routine. I use it on my face as moisturizer sealing oil for extra hydration, on hair to hydrate my scalp , on breasts folds , dry knees and elbows, chapped lips, as shaving after care, anti-frizz hair care, cracked feet, dry cuticles and so many more. It is a holy grail butter and non comedogenic , non irritating liquid gold. It’s a must have!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

e9d870a8-edeb-46b6-bbb2-95ee359d549c

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I use it everyday! My skin is sensitive & this essential oil is enough to moisturize my entire body from head to toe. The composition of the formula is simple Shea but as the main ingredient. The benefit of the Shea nut oils leaves my skin with nourishment for a woman my age. No creepy skin or stretch marks. It doesn’t have a heavy scent that might clash with your favorite scent. Just get the big size bottle for the price & quality. Of course the packaging is simple .

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great size bottle and quality. I mix 1/4 to 1/2 cup with A lighter oil and it makes a great post shower moisturizer for whole body.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

this is so so so good my skin is silky whenever i use it and this is such an amazing thick oil that moisturize and give nourishment to the skin.... i mix it with my body cream or sometimes i just use it alone... doesn't have a strong scent and i like that... the size is amazing and the quality is SO good!!!! nice packaging too that prevents air/bacteria from ruining the product! and u can go and search the benefits of shea nut oil it's amazing!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

They said this oil has magical effects and they were right. Do not regret purchasing it. Been using it for the past months as a hair oil mask before heading under the shower. It helps in giving your hair volume and density, it also helped with giving my hair the power he needs to start growing fast and in a healthy way. HIGHLY RECOMMAND. Lately I'm using it for my scalp to give a little massage. You can also use it for you face, hands...! Will surely repurchase.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

So nourishing! Great size bottle and quality. I mix 1/4 to 1/2 cup with A lighter oil (jojoba or Almond) and it makes a great post shower moisturizer for whole body. My husband loves it. Also works well with essential oils. Lovely to use on its own as well. Great scent but not too strong

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle for all season its very clean and healthy for teeth