MY

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 29, 2021
Nice scent and the warming feeling are perfect for massage

This oil smells very nice and makes my skin very smooth. It absorbs into the skin so it doesn't leave you feeling oily. I don't think it would leave oil stains on beds or clothes, but I put a towel down when my partner gives me a massage using this oil just in case.

4f609a56-91de-46bd-9ae1-819e21065f94

I have been using this product since 2014. The quality of the oil, the scent, the size you get per bottle for the price and how long it lasts should make it a best seller for those like me that appreciate a clean product to keep my skin in good condition. Particularly useful for cold weather countries given how harsh the wind can be on the skin!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

this stuff makes my skin SO smooth and soft . usually most lotions and oils make me sneeze and develop small bumps or irritation . I think because this oil is so natural I don't experience any reaction . It is a delicate and refreshing scent . I like to apply it while my body is still wet from shower, it locks in the moisture . it also moisturizes my skin much more quickly and deeply than most lotions i've tried . it also improved the rough bumps i had on upper arms/back of thighs . usually most store bought lotions/oils worsen those . i think the retinyl in here helped with gentle exfoliation . overall it makes my skin look super healthy

Posted on May 14, 2022

It's a light texture oil with lavender scent. I apply it all over my body It makes my body so smooth! Good quality and Value size! Amazing product I love it!!

b8a7cfe1-6085-4d0a-aacc-e505bbd3a776
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Love the scent, bought it as an alternative for body massage. Since there is Lavender scent, I added Doterra Geranium, Lemongrass, German Chamomile, AromaTouch exclude Lavender essential oil . The smell is awesome.

f65931b8-5c93-4bf8-96c3-bc44851afe74
Posted on May 14, 2022

I have used this oil for at least 15 years and I love it. I drench my skin with it before toweling off after a shower. My skin is so soft and smooth.

Posted on May 10, 2022

the scent is amazing, every easy to use not too oily, the quality is very good, very good size, packaging was good, great for sensitive skin. very moisturizing and has great benefits and nourishment for the skin. overall a very good product

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The scent is amazing, it's like the smell of spa and it's relaxing. Also it's moisturizing the skin. I liked how it felt on my skin it was nourishing.