MY
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

So far, Now is the cheapest USA essential oil brand. The scent and appearance of the oils are similar to other expensive brands. Worth to Buy!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I use it with facial cupping. Nourishing as it says

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Love the way my skin so soft after using. Would recommend using.

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

I am very sensitive with artificial fragrance. But this nourishing oil smells soo good and natural. I put Kose Moisture Rice Power serum first, then this Nourish oil, before I put night cream. It helps to add moisture to my skin 💖

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

product is high ingredient, texture good, use daily, composition is good size accepted, quality of the product is high, scent is perfect, use evening

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

I bought it together with the other “balanced” blended oil, both of them are great but if I am to choose it seems the “balanced” one is better as it smells better. In terms of texture they hv no difference.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

The oil is a little weird. It's oddly dry feeling and I'm not fond of the smell, however it does do what the description says it should so I guess I can't complain.

Posted on Dec 23, 2020

It did hydrate my skin, especially matured skin. I like the oil and so far I used it at night before moisturiser. Since this is my first time the result still not yet know.

Posted on Jan 25, 2020

It's a beautiful light oil, that does not feel sticky, heavy or oily. It is easily absorbed. Makes my skin glow. Love all the ingredients because they are natural. I also use on my dry nails and cuticles, it keeps them lubricated and looking good. Excellent price and quality product.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

I love the component and also the brand, I am happy with my product.