MY

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I love it since it arrive!! I was very worried of the oil leaking into the packaging, but the bottle is sealed! The texture is light, what makes an amazing after shower body oil. I used on my face and it have a very good absorption, around half hour. I mixed with vitamin e oil and it work wanders! The smell it’s very light, I almost can’t feel. Just didn’t mix with essential oil yet, but probably I will try lavander on this mix. Please like my comment.

b4ad43b8-13c7-4dc0-8557-2a84c0cd1d63

I Love Making my own Skin Care from deodorant to face serum .and want to explore more about Now Brand items,am so glad I found these affordable oils through I herbs,all are great product I Love them all...will buy again getting those all that I don't have yet.. 😁 and it's fast delivery. and in good condition.. thank you🥂

4312cd9a-d7be-4a73-bdfb-742299f70c74
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Light scented, great use for dry skin, the quality is very light. The size of the bottle can be stored anywhere. The benefits are endless. Great use when skin tends to be on the sensitive side. Get moisturizing nourishment to the skin during the winter season. I use different oils in masks to restore colored hair. Usually I mix different ones: coconut oil, avocado oil, grape seed oil, castor oil, apricot seed oil) Can be used separately as a moisturizer and nourishing agent. I apply a small amount of oil with massage movements on the face and neck, wet hair . Perfectly softens hair, smoothes small wrinkles. I recommend buying, I really liked the oil! If the review was useful, like is welcome. Be gorgeous & healthy !

fbb154fe-23bd-474a-a154-d09c05ce8830
85519466-97cc-4c17-934b-a72b467607cf
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

pleasantly surprised by this oil, never used before and first I started applying it on my hair but then i tried the face and now I'm on my whole body :)))) it is so nice and light and it absorbs well, skin looks great. i already ordered more. And i think it will replace my evening cream and serum and moisturizer. routine, I feel the oil is enough and nourishes my skin amazingly.

Sophia
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Great quality 100% natural apricot oil from Now Foods which is a brand I trust. I use this oil to condition my hair, particularly the dry ends, and also I apply on dry patches of my face and body as needed and after my bath. This is a very hydrating and moisturising oil, similar to sweet almond, with a hardly detectable scent. It comes in a big size which is very convenient and will last me for a while. If my review helps, please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I use this on my face and it's been keeping my skin nice and supple. There is hardly any scent and it is of good quality. I also use this as a make-up removal and it works well for removing mascara as well. It's a good size, packaged well, will keep using!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I use this plus vitamin e oil as a night body oil, the mixture plus African black soap really helped me fade the scars I have on me legs. It may not look like much now but it was worse🤗

92cedb17-6e23-4066-8cdb-204dc876b5f0
4362bef9-23f3-49fa-a854-65af0c9d6c33
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I used on my face and it have a very good absorption, around half hour. The smell it’s very light, I almost can’t feel. Just didn’t mix with essential oil yet, but probably I will try lavander on this mi

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have curly dry hair that needs moisture added to it. I use this Apricot Oil to keep my hair moisturized. It also helps with wrinkles and dry skin. It’s easily combined with other oils and/or essential oils. It’s a very light oil so you don’t have to worry about looking like you have suntan oil in or your hair weighing

Posted on Aug 10, 2022