MY

arieschild
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I take this with my evening meal...I feel relaxed/sleepy early for sleep...also haven't been eating less, but not as hungry...haven't lost weight but I don't won't too. I take this for sleep/relaxation....update I am sleepy ready for sleep and sleep alot better since adding this to my regime for longtime insomnia...highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I was prescribed this supplement by my Doctor for my type 1 diabetes. It instantly made a difference & reduced my blood sugars. I got to the point where I thought I might be just 'thinking' this but when the product was not available for a while & I ran out my blood sugars increased. I am now back on the product & it definitely made an instant difference, yay!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Now Relora is a brand of great quality. It's fresh and in date if you get it from iHerb. I have used Relora awhile for muscle pain and to relax me when I go to sleep. I get a profound deep sleep using it. I take 2 capsules, one in the evening before bed and the other about 6:00 am so I can get up and walk without tight muscles. I can't live without out it!

RELORA - a mixture of extracts of the magnolia bark medicinal and the Amur velvet cortex, contains compounds that reduce stress, maintaining a healthy level of cortisol.. A rare option for weight loss without side effects. Well, you can actually get rid of the five extra kilos. It reduces appetite and at the same time a great mood.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I am 49 age . One of its benefits is that it has a relaxing effect without putting me to sleep.In just a few days I feel improvement. Use it for my daily diet. This package is enough for 30 days I highly recommend it at menopause !!!

1579e26d-4827-4896-a57a-97a9ac4b7a29
bb8b0929-c88c-4680-a998-33eba03ff56a
Posted on May 22, 2022

I had problems getting to sleep and staying asleep and even using Melatonin was not enough and after using this for less than a week I found getting to sleep was happening MUCH faster and waking up and then having trouble getting back to sleep was not happening anymore. Works for me. YMMV

Posted on May 14, 2022

We take the relora periodically with my mother, who is 75 years old. I keep it at home constantly available. It helps us deal with stress and anxiety, the anxiety that comes from a hectic daily life. It does not make me drowsy during the day, but somehow raises my mood and I feel happier and smiling. I have hypothyroidism, so I buy it periodically to support my blood sugar and metabolism, and my mother's high blood pressure. When I drink it I am calm and I notice that I do not feel like eating. With this supplement the tension disappears !!! Unfortunately, for my country it is difficult to hit the big packaging therefore I buy a large number of the small ones at once. I recommend to everyone !!!

387ae34c-ce77-4188-9439-9e3a48327475
Posted on May 27, 2022

Everything I am writing is my own experience with this supplement but what I experienced is the following benefits >> Muscle pain >> Relax Stress >> Sleep >> Acne >> Less appetite >> Adrenal fatigue >> Candida >> Clearer head! >> if I was of help to you, please consider giving me a little like :)

Read more reviews
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This definitely helps with stress management. I take one in the morning to manage my anxiety and depression and one at night for sleep. I think this has helped more than anything else has for stress. When I have anxiety spikes I always take Kava Kava, because it's fast-acting, but for longer-term use, Relora is freaking amazing.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I really like these. I've noticed they help with adrenal fatigue symptoms. I take 3 pills in the evening and it's help me sleep a little better. I was hoping they would help with weight loss but not yet.