MY

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have had my husband on red yeast rice for several years now due to his cholesterol being a bit high. Within just a few months, red yeast rice helped improve his numbers quite a bit. I believe red yeast rice works as well as statins without so many side effects. I know you have to be careful and watch out for joint achiness when on this product. Fortunately, my husband has been on it for years and has not had a problem.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

First time try this brand. All the while I am buying local brand and I like Red Yeast Rice which can help to reduce my cholesterol level. Hope this brand can be more effective.

0f3c18c4-a79f-4ed4-836c-3a0ab2bdb9f9
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I'm hoping that this supplement will give me the same benefits that my pharmacy bought over-the-counter product gave me. I know that red yeast rice is supposed to lower cholesterol, so I'm trying this product out. I haven't had any digestion or stomach problems taking it.. So far so good!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Help in reducing the cholesterol from the body. This red yeast is high quality, has no taste, ingredient list is good. It reduces cholesterol and general inflammation, improves energy and digestion. Good benefit for diet. Size of bag is quite big, the package will be enough for a long time. I usually take 2 pieces per day

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

Have taken Red Yeast Rice for quite sometime and has help me control my cholesterol level. Took 2 capsules after lunch and dinner. Will definitely recommend to those who has high cholesterol level and please be watchful on your food intake as well. Need to minimise on saturated fats and deep fried/oily food. To maintain daily 8 glasses of warm water. Please tick 'Yes' 👍if you like my review. Stay Healthy!!🤩🤩

c1c0178b-a694-4540-8ec5-058460d9ec1b
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Been taking Red Yeast rice extract for a month along with Kyolic aged garlic extract. The size of capsules are good and no after taste. Diagnosed with High Cholesterol decided to try supplement route instead of Statins, as I'm not a fan of drugs per se. Combined with daily excercise, I do feel much better. I will be getting cholesterol levels checked again. So far no adverse effects.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have been using this product for a while and have found a significant change in my cholesterol. The quality is very good as I have used other red yeast rice products in the past.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Red Yeast Rice really works! The level of HDL was 1.64 in May. Now it's 1.58. LDL was 5.0. Now it's 1.99. Thanks a lot for your product!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This product seems to help lower my cholesterol somewhat. NOW Foods is a reputable producer which I trust to ensure the removal of any harmful byproducts that can result in manufacturing red yeast rice pills.