MY

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

receive within a week, price imcrese tremenduisly. im on a keto life style so i only take xylitol for my baking substitude for sugar. now food are the best amount all other brands re quality as ingredoent for my baking to taste as nature as posible. or ingredient use are natural

69ed1548-4599-470c-9734-6c378aa1a737
176996ca-113a-4f97-9abc-119461faaafd
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This peoduct is amazing, this is mu second time ordering this and i’m really happy, it tastes juste like the normal sugar. As a person who does the keto diet i reccoment it so much. The package is organized and well shipped. It arrived very fast just in 6 days. Thank you i Herb

0b9fed8f-65cb-498f-80dd-5cf8fc74f4bd
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

love xylitol. this is the only brand I buy. it's amazing. tastes just like sugar. and it'd 1 to 1 ratio. no bad after-taste and the ingredients clean and great quality. I use it for my tea everyday. the size makes it last for a very long time and I just empty this package into a glass jar to store it just for looks but im sure if it was left in its bag its good enough to store it there.

64106ca4-4851-4192-9509-6ddbd74c527c
Posted on May 25, 2022

I loved it . Deserve to try . Taste good . I tried both this one and stevia . This one win . Ice taste no after taste . The only issue with this sweetener is expensive . I wish price will go down . I buy it again and again . I add it to my tea . Honestly doesn’t differ from regular white sugar . Calories per serving size : 20 cal only . No added ingredients only Xylitol

602654f3-6266-4aff-beee-35484206c4b8
f3343a7a-3c6b-46fb-b38b-c217383eee37
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

In among all the keto sugars, this is by far the best one I have tried with no after taste and taste like sugar! Monk fruit is little bitter, erythritol has a coolish effect and makes your throat really dry even though you don't use a lot of it. I am so happy with this purchase, I have been baking with it and my friends are all surprised by the taste of it. They said it tastes like sugar and they are loving my dessert again! I will definitely be buying more!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

If you want an amazing white sugar substitute this is highly recommended. Not only is it a healthier option but its also the same exact texture as white sugar so you can confidently replace it 1:1 ratio. I am constantly using it in my dessert recipes without worrying about consistency. The package is practical with a Zipping seal.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I use this for baking cakes, it has a slightly different taste to sugar but I know that it is much healthier than using sugar especially when too much sugar has a detrimental affect to your health. Sugar is hidden in so many foods so unknowingly can cause many health problems.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I don't actually use Xylitol as a sweetener, I use it as a mouthwash. There have been studies that shown Xylitol strengthens tooth enamel, and starves out bad bacteria that causes tooth decay. I use a teaspoon(1 serving) at a frequency of twice a day sometimes three times if I'm home.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Its tastes great. Easy to use. Quality ingredients. Just the right size to fit in the cupboard. I use mostly in my coffee to help me reduce my sugar intake. Doesnt have a bitter taste. My wife using sometimes in baking and its really nice. If your trying to diet and still want something sweet. This is exactly what you need.