MY

alloriginal
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
"Thou shouldst eat to live; not live to eat." Socrates

as I have gotten older I have radically transformed my eating patterns. I incorporate nuts into my diet EVERY DAY for the essential fatty acids and fiber (walnuts, almonds, pistachios and macadamia nuts). I eat them raw every day with dinner. I have been eating walnuts daily for a couple of years, but always got them at the local supermarket. I just tried the NOW brand and I love it! It is fresh and super tasty. I used to think of walnuts as boring but now I look forward to them. I have not tried them for cooking or baking but I imagine that they would be excellent for that too. Hope this helps!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Not crunchy, I put it in a pan, stir fried it for several minutes, let it cool down, put it in fridge. Sprinkle it on top of my favourite veggie dishes, awesome, gives rich nutty favour with crunchy texture

78fc58cd-7150-4e9a-bd9f-d10d4a0b28f0
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The taste was amazing, the packaging is cool, its healthy fats and 100% vegan, so your a gym going person, this will perfectly suited for your diet, clean ingredients 100% RAW, so use it , you will surely will be in love! Its raw and crunchy, and very healthy... comes under cool price

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have been purchasing these walnuts for the past 1.5 years. The quality of the nuts have been consistent over several orders that I've made. The resealable bag makes the walnuts taste good even after 2.5 months of opening. A bigger package size at a cheaper price will be much welcomed.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Walnuts are GREAT omega-3 source so I used to have them since I focused on more plant based meal. Now walnuts and other nuts are raw, non gmo and organic. I ve used walnuts as snacking, baking and side dishes. Its quality is amazing. I ve ordered now nuts for years. it hasnt disappointed.me. Thanks.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Now's nuts would never put me down! It is my second time to buy this walnut. In the past, I bought another brand of walnut but it usually has a hint of bitter with the nut skin. But Now's walnut will not give you the bitter taste. It is very good and healthy for snacking and baking. It is also a healthy for brain function as well.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I started to become more aware of Omega 3's and Omega 6's and knew I was not getting enough. Walnuts are great to reap that benefit of anti-inflammatory properties. I love that the nuts are unsalted and taste fresh. Nuts are so versatile, use them as a snack, salad topper or ingredient! The package is resealable, I like to keep mine in the refrigerator. Serving size can be kind of small so be careful not to over do it!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is such a great deal and the walnuts are fresh and crunchy. Walnuts are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids and they are packed with antioxidants. I read an article from Life Extension magazine that talked about how eating a handful of walnuts a day could add a few years to your life…!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

These walnuts are delicious. They do come raw so they taste very natural. Even though they claim to contain halves and pieces i was pleasantly surprised that my bag had many more halves than pieces. They are crunchy & delicious. Perfect for snacking. I often roast some & add them to salads. Fun fact: walnuts help support good gut bacteria so they help support your immune system! They also contain good fats & relatively low saturated fat.