MY

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
I love Oat bran. Gluten free

Something a bit different in Nows brand vs. Bob's Mills Oat bran. It has a better texture. I love it. Get it while you can, as they run out frequently. I'm buying 2..should last maybe 1 month? Depends on how crazy I get over the texture. Oat bran is something I eat as a treat. I add all kinds of extras, like dried mangoes, dried apricots, walnuts, cherry juice...just try it. My text type auto suggestions, suggested Chocolate...I have not tried that, but I bet it would be good.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Fiber from foods such as oat bran, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of NOW Real Food® Organic Oat Bran supplies 2 grams of the 3 grams soluble fiber from oat bran necessary per day to have this effect.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is an excellent product! Oat bran can be hard to find these days, as our local grocery stores don’t carry it anymore. The quality and price will keep me coming back for more as we have 3 big fans of this product as a breakfast cereal with fruit or jam, butter and milk. Delicious!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Getting down to basics, this is oatmeal without the fluff! The nutritional density and fiber content are superior. And for my taste, much more delicious. One can add fresh or dried fruit- how about ginger? The possibilities are endless. IE: sesame or poppy seeds, dash of quality oil and/or salt... When I use it as is for a cereal it has also been helpful for me as a sleep aide if I wake in the middle of the night! BIG plus, it cooks fast. It's also great to add to meatloaf for texture and taste; people I prepare meals for, love it!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I appreciate being able to obtain this product online, as it is difficult for me to find locally or from other online venues. Also, the service time that it takes from when I placed the order to when I receive the product is usually within one to two days, at most!! That has been consistently, the best online customer service, and it is Always packaged in a good, solid container too!! 5-Star worthy on both the product and this company too!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Takes only 2 minutes to cook stovetop i add it to my steelcut oats at the end to boost the fibre content. It thickens up nicely and has a creamy nutty flavour. I also swap out 2 tablespoon of flour using this instead when i make muffins for the family and there is honestly not very obvious change in texture, no one complained! Great price point and quality, easy to prepare! I highly recommend. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Directions for Use: Stovetop: Gradually stir oats into boiling, salted water. Cook over low heat for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for a few minutes, then enjoy. Microwave: For 1 serving gradually stir oats into cold, salted water. Heat uncovered on high power for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes. Stir for 1 minute. Let stand for 1 minute, then enjoy. For 1 Serving Water 3/4 cup (175 ml) Salt(optional) pinch Oats 1/3 cup For 4 Servings Water 3 cups (750ml) Salt(optional) 3/4 tsp (3ml) Oats 1 1/3 cups The quality is good and the ingredient is oats that is full of fiber...

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I get through bucketfuls of oat bran. I wish I could purchase it in larger packets. I don't cook it. I just mix it with protein powder and poor on boiling water. I top it off with blueberries. Very yummy and healthy too.

Posted on May 5, 2022

great! i made cookies with this mixing with sweet potatoes almonds cranberries. felt a healthy taste. i heard oat brans is good for improving diabetes symptoms and loosing weight.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I enjoyed this product immensely. A delicious and healthy hot cereal. Also one of the few hot oat-based cereals that made me feel full, but not bloated. I enjoyed it with almond butter or black tahini stirred in. Yum!