MY

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Super Yummy taste! Good for you. Great combo. Check out the iHERB Blog for more info. Easy to read packaging. Very high quality. I always look for Non GMO/Organic products and this brand has them for a good price. Have reordered 3X. Highly recommend this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love coconut but mainly toasted coconut which is very hard to find. So I end up toasting it myself. The flavour of the coconut is fabulous. And this one is great for that. Plus it helps that it’s the NOW brand as it has been one of my favourites for years.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

perfectly sweet, without any added sugars or sweetener. Sometimes unsweetened coconut can be cut thick leaving it tough to eat. This is light, crispy and perfect as a topping or ingredient in keto or low carb baking or cooking.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I purchased this brand because it was highly recommended by a national cooking school. I have used it to make a pie that turned out great. I will order this brand again.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I bought this to use in with my breakfast oatmeal and granola, it is delicious! Just the taste I was looking for. The package size was bigger than I expected.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like this to put on top of my yogurt or in baking cakes that call for coconut. Its a big bag and the expiry date is not very far off, so you have to use it up quickly

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Very tasty, we use on top of cut-up fruit, mixed into yogurt, eaten straight out of the bag too for a quick snack. Finely shredded and good coconut flavor.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I use several of their products.you can be sure that the quality and freshness always comes at a fair cost This coconut is a fantastic addition to my granola recipe.

Using it when I bake or make my healthy smoothies.

f551a128-8a96-46fa-ac61-975c37ae6e55
Seja10
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I like it! Coconut is delicious and this was fresh.