MY

Posted on May 12, 2022
Like it a lot!

Another great item for my pantry. I have different types of syrups (date, agave, maple) and switch between them. This one has a consistency that is more liquidy. It is sweet, but not overwhelmingly. I like to have it over my waffles and pancakes.

e3af6dd9-e13f-43e3-9252-a35f2e7c0fc1
6b77865d-100c-4a06-9f5f-f17c14b9ed18
cf08a85f-4fd8-49ff-829c-401b0a644cbb
ffab90ce-76c1-44a4-a152-4b2d257bbcb5
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like quality. NOW Real Food Organic Amber Agave Nectar is a versatile liquid sweetener with a taste similar to maple syrup.Its stronger flavor makes it ideal for use in more hearty culinary applications, and it's an excellent substitute for maple syrup. Agave nectar (also called agave syrup) is minimally processed using low temperature and has a low glycemic index.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Very sweet taste, very handy to mix a little sweetness into cold drinks where sugar and sugar alternatives don't easily dissolve. A shame there isn't a larger size package, although I don't use a lot at once for a serving since it is very sweet so it does last a little while anyway. Benefit of being low-GI and easy replacement for honey in recipes for a vegan diet as well. I like the dark flavor better than the light agave, but the light is a handy ingredient for recipes where you don't want the dark color.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

a35475d3-509d-4e26-9aa8-423dc7518398
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

multiple use for coffee, bannana pencake, pumpkin cake. taste very good, handy use as a syrup.... recommend it to be a piece in the kitchen

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

cheaper than trying to find in NZ. I have bought this brand a few times now, it is a neutral flavour- pleasant in smoothies etc

Posted on May 5, 2022

It's currently my best sugar replacement for my almond milk and cocoa drink. I've tried using this for bakings, the end-product's texture is not quite right, need some time to experiment.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Love this! “It’s A Great product. Sweet and a great alternative for raw sugar! Easy to use too. I use it to sweeten my drinks, cocktails and works well for smoothies too. Quality good! Fresh tasting ingredients. Would recommend

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love that agave does not raise your glycemic level. I use it in my coffee and drizzled on my oatmeal. It is lightly sweet and delicious. I buy it all of the time from iHerb.