MY

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Seems like I can always depend on IHerb to have the items I need for my recipes. I have been making a bread with egg white protein powder (which I also get at IHerb) and this new recipe called for Buttermilk powder and so happy to see NOW brand was in stock at IHerb. Well I made the bread and this ingredient made the bread taste so much better.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality and ingredient of this buttermilk is superb. I like that the size is big enough for the price , the packaging is great. I use it as face mask. You have somany benefits in one. It helps also with my digestive and inflamation when drink with turmeric in a warm water.There's no after taste,This is a great product to add to your daily life. I like it and will buy again and again. I use it in almost everything.

Living far away from grocery stores, it's important to have products on hand that are easily mixed with water. The two main uses for me are in my homemade bread and for making ranch dip or dressing. Instructions on the back make it very easy to titrate up or down the finished amount. I keep mine in the freezer when not in use.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Now Food's buttermilk powder is a great product with a big package but reasonable price. I use it as the normal milk for my baking recipe in bread and muffins and my coffee & tea, and they all come out perfectly. I no need to worry about to buy the fresh milk and they sometimes turn bad quickly but this buttermilk can serving anytime when I want to use. I already reordered the second pack again.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Can't get buttermilk here in Japan, and it's way too expensive to buy cream to make butter at home, so this product is perfect for my biscuits! I always look forward to the weekend to use this in my recipes now. Simple ingredients and great taste. If they offered this in bigger sizes, I'd probably get those too.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

mixed the powder with warm water and ended up with the richest, creamiest concentrate. I added to my pancake mix and made my pancakes lightweight and unbelievably tasty. I only drink raw milk but decided I wanted a buttermilk taste to waffles/pancakes. I ordered 4 more packages to have on hand. I put them in the freezer to keep fresh.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This buttermilk powder is so affordable. Buttermilk is rather expensive at where I live. I add it in my bread recipes everytime. To be honest, I can't really taste the buttermilk in my bread because I only use 20g for 250g of bread flour but it makes me feel better thinking there is buttermilk in my bread.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Ordered this for a substitute for baking. The quality and ingredients seem to be OK. The size of the package is good for storage so it doesn’t get too old. I would prefer a regular buttermilk but that’s hard to get these days and pricey. But for baking it stays good in composition and does the job.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Buttermilk powder similar to powdered milk, needs more mix for it to dissolve well. I like it for pancake batter as an acidic ingredient balancing out the alkaline baking powder & salt for that fluffed soft texture. Love it's quality, tasty on its own, even better as an ingredient mix.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is a very versatile product, I add it to pancake batter, baked goods, and sometimes just drink it. It has a buttery smooth taste.