MY

Posted on May 23, 2022
Excellent seeds

My favorite seeds are now in new packaging and still maintain the good quality of the seeds, I use this sprout as ingredients of my superfood smoothies or mix in my soup, this gives us a lot of benefits in our diet health for antioxidants and it taste great. Easy to plant in age and it improves our daily lives.

79a72389-05c4-465b-bc74-a929f6375fac
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very happy with this seeds. High quality ingredients, it always sprouts 100%. I sprout it in a jar and in a sprouter, it's always works. Broccoli is very good for your overall health, it has lots of antioxidants and nutrients. Always great taste, I add it to my salads and sandwiches. It's one of the best super foods, essential for staying young and healthy. Please like my review if you find it helpful ☺️ thanks

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I got a kick watching how fast these grow! Day four they were on my salad for dinner! The seeds seemed nice and fresh, good germination rate. Will definitely buy again.

4053e03c-937b-40fe-a7b4-e017a8b5de8d
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

جميله Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

These seed are amazing, they sprout so quickly and they taste great, high in sulfurophane which kills cancer cells. You can mix it in with your salad as well as eat it by itself. I grow them every week. I love the packaging it’s so easy to store less waste.

Posted on May 27, 2022

We take these seeds and grow broccoli sprouts. Added to a salad they add flavor and lots of nutrition. Buying this jar saves money compare to buying sprouts in the store. We know that they are fresh as do not know how long the sprouts have sat in the store. We make just a small amount and this way none are wasted.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The packing was good, but the price is high compared to the size. I placed the seeds into a mason jar and sprayed water on them every day until they grow green, love to include it in my diet and mix it into my salad. The vegetable sprout benefits vary but the most important is a natural superfood and a good source of fiber.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I got a great batch of sprouts out of these! I wish they were organic, but for this price I am perfectly happy. I used a bit of citric acid in the rinse water to clean them, before the first overnight soak. I love how it feels to eat food that I "grew". Its super easy to sprout, and it feels like a fun DIY project.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

They sprouted very well for me in just a few days. I used a little heating pad and kept sprouting seeds in the darkness, spraying with filtered water a couple of times a day for about 4 days. The results were tiny, bright green sprouts that had a great spicy flavor. These are awesome in a salad, on top of your open face sandwich or by themselves. Health benefits are amazing based on what I read. A great addition to your diet.