MY

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The quality of the ingredients of is supplement is great! Good amount of probiotic bacteria, my favorite one. The pills have no taste or smell, their size are small, so is the package. I take for 3 months before bed, and it is helpful for my gut health, absorption of nutrients and regulate your poop routine if you have problems with constipation it might help, but I recommend to also cut gluten since it is the worst enemy for constipation.

23d6f9e9-1951-447f-9e93-923342dc5548
Posted on May 3, 2022

very good quality product was prescribed by my gastro because of problems with gut like constipation and and this helps with digestion. I felt difference when combined with healthy foods like legumes like lentils veggies less meat and dairy. excellent packaging and perfect small size no smell or taste. excellent supplement overall.

I think the quality is good and also the ingredients has 10 types of pro biotic and the size is good and the taste is not bad. The package is good too. It really benefits my digestion and constipation maybe because of the good microbiome and the absorption is good to my gut. I took one pill before going to bed when I woke up this morning I really feel the difference actually I purchased the second time around this comment is base on my experience and observations would update again.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Our nutritionist recommended this brand and seeing it has 50 billion CFU, we grabbed this. Probiotics generally supports gut health, helps with our metabolism and to some degree curb sugar cravings. Results I've seen coupled with eating a healthier diet (no soda, chips and cutting down on sugar) assisted me with my irregular digestive issues.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I already tried this brand for almost 2yrs already and I can say this is really effective for me. I never get bloated after I take this.Thank you for selling this at the cheapest price.

9dd6cbb2-b299-4dab-9e2f-fd545115d9f4
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

The shipping was so fast, everything sealed and nice. I was suffering with constant migraines, my gut wasn’t really working and my immune system was pretty weak. Took me less than a week taking the probiotics to get rid of the migraines and put my gut back to it’s natural state. Best Probiotic best website ever!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Really helped me to feel less foggy and just genuinely happy and better quality life I have now that I take it as part of my daily routine! Would recommend to everyone can’t get enough of this product and best price on iherb too. The fact it’s vegAn is a bonus as well!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I’ve recently discovered using probiotics as a good way to combat excessive discharge. I was using a different brand that had 40 billion strains, but I think this 50 billion strain is perfect. It’s also hard to find more than a 30 day supply, so I appreciate the amount in here. It’s been incredibly effective, it’s reduced my discharge to way more manageable levels. I don’t even have to wear panty liners every day anymore.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Best quality probiotics I have ever tried in my life! I take this product on empty stomac, 1h before my first meal. The benefits are incredible: very good for digestion and human microbiome protectection. After some months of use, you could see the highly improvment in constipation scenarios! Pills have no taste, are small in size and easy to slallow.