MY

GSTATONG
Posted on Nov 11, 2021
很好!

Buying health food at iher is so convenient and discounted! This starch blocker is the first time I bought it, but I believe that iherb is a check on health, safety and hygiene. I will continue to use it. Everyone can trust it. It’s great. I recommend it to everyone.

2e098525-6d27-4293-8f60-18578701345a

I’ve been taking this one for just a few days and can’t say much for now. However, yesterday I ate quite a bit of carbs (you know now that’s it’s cold and brisk and most of us crave more carbs in colder seasons) and this morning my face was not puffy and my body contour was not as swollen as it always happens the next day after I let myself loose in terms of food items I confuse. So, I guess it works. Anyways, I’m convinced taking white beans even in this form would never do anyone any harm.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I'm on a keto diet and this is a good quality supplement to take when I'm going out to eat, since you really can't control how much carbs are added in a restaurant dish. The size of the capsule is just right. It's not hard to swallow, and doesn't have any taste. It does make me feel full enough that I don't binge on carbs.

tontubut
Posted on May 19, 2022

I have had great results and I have heard it worked for others and thought I would try it, like that I don't have to remember to take it ahead of a meal, I can't always remember to do that. I am even carrying it in my purse just in case. I use it only as a cheat on my regular low-carb diet.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I can always eat when I'm very hungry and then eat after the so that the absorption of starch can be a little less for my weight loss purpose. It is very good for my blood sugar control.

950ee3a0-012c-401f-9e84-340d09a877a3
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

i think it can help me control my weight after a big meal. but exercise is the most important way to lose weight! this pill can make contribution to weigt management~

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I do feel the difference. I did not gain weight even I eat complex carbs every night near bed time! Love it!! It works for me!!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

White kidney bean extract is used as a carb blocker. These ones work very well. I take them before heavy meals and have definately noticed a difference =) 10 minutes before a meal is good enough

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’m on a Keto diet and I found this supplement to help with my carb intake, it seems to help as my weight stays the same even I eat some carb sometimes. It has no taste and is easy to be swallowed. Overall quality is good.