MY

1,023
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
6,480

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

lol. I really enjoyed NOW's Brazilian Orange and I have to say this is my first time using NOW's organic line up. This organic orange smells amazing. I really love the scent. I typically apply a few drops into my palm and run my hands through my hair after a shower. I highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Really like the richness of the product - the smell is amazing and it’s definitely high quality. Packing and delivery excellent as always. I use few drops for steam room or sauna. I really love using it because it calms me down and it makes me relax and feel less stress. The product is really a value for money.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I love using oils. Specially during cold period. It gives my skin extra nourishment and moisture. Just adding few drops to my favorite body cream or to a coconut oil that I’m also ordering on Iherb and using it right after shower and also making massage with gua sha on it- my skin feels fantastically after. Always great quality! It depends on my mood which scent of essential oil to use, but I love it, because it’s natural and like a perfect aroma therapy for me with spa effect!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Really great item, smells great and I'm a great fan of orange essential oils. Works perfect with essential oil aroma diffuser. The scent is also great and smells very orangey. Of high quality I would say, and I also like the packaging. Has lots of benefits for skin as well as your hair, if you get it up in the air there. Afterwards I usually enjoy it with pears as I chill out.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I like the smell and put a couple of drops in my car ventilation vent for it is organic at this price and volume. I think is very reasonable. By the way, when I feel tired in my auto and smell this scent will wake me up a bit. So I can drive safely. Sure I also put more in my defusion dispense in my home office. It will cheer me up, even if the workload is heavy. Compare to other organic essential oil this is a good choice. Yes, I stock up and always keep one spare bottle at home.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

We are repeat customers of NOW essential oils. We have quite a collection of oils for aromatherapy, cleaning/sanitizing products, and pest deterrents, and most of our collection is NOW brand. They are the best price for the quality that we have found. IHerb does a great job of wrapping them in paper and bubble wrap so they arrive safely half-way around the world to where we live.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My repeated purchase. Reasonable pricing with pretty good quality. Love this scent. My go to brand for essential oils. Natural and feels so good. Different scent benefit us in different ways. Many a times I go for a bigger sized bottles for cost effective. I loved using essential oils. So far packaging from IHerb is good! Thank you.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022