MY

Based on 4,154 Ratings
3,288
Bunny
Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Strong smelling but worth it

Use: I bought this to help with recurrent yeast infection as I’ve read that oregano oil as an ingredient can help with this problem Scent: there is quite a strong oregano smell Package: it was sealed well however, due to humidity the softgels stick together making it hard to shake out of the bottle, I recommend dropping in a desiccant so you don’t have to stick your finger in each time. Brand : this is a good quality brand I will update this review in a few months of testing!

f249087f-c7a7-4083-abcf-ccae422dbef1
4d4a011b-fe78-4d33-b943-2f91297023be
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Excellent quality! I was gladly surprised! Perfectly packed and sealed. The product itself is of great quality, bought it to help my gut and after two days of taking it I could already feel the benefits. It didn't take long to arrive and it actually arrived a week earlier than expected. I would and will definitely repurchase!

183fc7cf-cba5-4b52-a128-dc64e866258b
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I take this at the first sign of sniffles or cough and it cuts it right out. Be careful to take it on a full stomach, though, or else it BURNS. My husband takes one a day during cold and flu season as a preventative, but my doctor told me to only take when I feel a cold coming on because it can affect someone's thyroid if they already have thyroid issues. (just putting that out there in case anyone reading this has thyroid problems.)

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Second time ordering this! I love it so much!! Best for bugs or constipation and boating. Ingredients is pure oregano and u can tell from the smell. Quality is AMAZING! It has many benefits and if ur concern is to help improve ur stomach problems and in your diet this is the supplement for you!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
1,661

Great product from a trusted manufacturer. Oregano oil is a natural effective antibiotic, antiparasitic and antifungal agent. Helps cleanse the body of parasites, yeast and fungal infections, removes cholesterol, promotes liver cleansing and proper digestion. The package contains 90 small capsules. Take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily with meals.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

These work great. We use them to fight off the flu and also give them to our dog. Our dog was always getting sick when we went camping because she was drinking swamp water. She hasn't been sick since I started giving this to her before we go and during our trips.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have tried wild oregano oil for excess yeast and found it helpful. Though that is very expensive and has been discontinued by the brand. This is the closest thing I can find and I like the brand so I am hopeful that it will work the same. Such an underrated supplement for women

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

great! I have some problems with my stomach and needed a way to balance my gut and it seems to do the work. I take it twice a day with my naturopathic advice. make sure you take probiotic (with a few hours apart) to restore the good bacterias in your stomach. I can see improvement in my intestinal actions. it is very strong though so if it's part of your diet make sure you eat after taking the pill. regular package.

I am using this product for SIBO after one course of industrial antibiotic that didn’t help completing the job of getting rid of the over growing bacteria. For the the first reaction to this product i got little cramps and discomfort and some oregano burps, do i recommend to try it? Yes it worths the try. Btw such product is more expensive in other countries so this’s also an advantage. Good luck

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Absolutely a great natural antibiotic for the price. I trust this brand as I've used other products from them with great results. Would be aware however if you've any iron deficiencies, this does accelerate iron loss. Little aftertaste, but if that's a concern, take it at night before bed.