Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Omega-3, 180 EPA / 120 DHA, 100 Softgels - iHerb
MY
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I had a corona virus in June. The illness brought many unpleasant conditions, one of them was dizziness and fatique. I started taking this Omega-3 and was surprised how my health became improved. I am so thankful for having this product. If you think this is helpful, please click like button.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have been meaning to try fish oil as I am not getting any younger and heard lots of benefits from it, most especially heart health. I searched for a good brand and Now Foods is one of the best there is. Bought 2 bottles good for 3 mos already. I love that even if the capsule is big, it's very easy to swallow. Never had a hard time taking it. And most importatly, no after taste at all! Taking these along with Vitamin D and it gave a good mood. Will buy more for sure! Update: After a week of taking it, I am now experiencing so many fishy burps. Will try the Ultra version for the next bottle to see if it will give me the same effect as well. I love fish but not the raw taste of it. :(

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Great Omega-3. Even though it can be a little inconvenient to take 4 softgels a day to get a decent dose of DHA and EPA from this ones, it’s still a excellent quality product, and Now Foods knows how to provide you such a good service. Highly recommend this one P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I take this with Vitamins D2 & D3 every night before bed. I use this for Sleep Apnea & it has brought my number of events down a lot! Before using this regiment I had events in the high 20s to low 30s which isn't good! An event is when you stop breathing while you're asleep & using a CPAP machine. My cardiologist is happy that I take this as well. Pros It works great! Because I take it at night I don't burp up fish. Cons It seems to dissolve pretty fast & then you have the taste of fish in your mouth...YUCK!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

To describe it's benefits, is needed to talk one hour without a break :)) But I will try to say briefly all the benefits of Omega: Fish oil due to it's ingredients and quality lower your cholesterol, is very good for your skin, nails and hair, and of course the main effect is for your heart and increases your appetite. There is no unpleasant taste or smell of fish and can be taken independently at any age. For me one package is enough for 100 days because I take 4 tablets daily. THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is one of the best fish oil supplements I have tried, plus the price! It completes with my VitaminD 3 in fixingsome painful joints I have had. Yes it's effective and it truly helps me with my inflammations. To order again and has recommended the product to my family and friends.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I started using Now supplements to improve my over all health and since I started I have been doing much better. I suffer from CKD, Chronic Kidney Disease and I have to be careful of the supplements I put into my body. I can say these have help me so much improve my health in dealing with the anemia that comes with CKD sometimes. The pills are easy for me to sallow, great value for the money and I really didn't taste any flavor just swallowed it.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Bought this for my hubby and I, and we love it! We have consumed this for about 1 month and we can already feel the good effect in our body. Not easily catch flu and cold. My skin complexion is much better. More dewy and radiant. Increase our immunity and complexion in one! Easy to swallow too though big size but not intimidating because it is slippery. Good quality product with economical price because it is in softgel not fishgel form as compared to other omega 3 from NOW as well. However because it is molecularly distilled, it is more refined and cleaned. Reliable trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please kindly thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Omega-3 ... How much has already been written about its benefits, I will not repeat myself))). I really liked Omega from Now Foods in terms of price-quality ratio and good dosage. Dosage of 1 capsule 300 mg. I take 3 a day, which is 900 mg of omega. I ordered Omega-3 ultra from the same manufacturer. In 1 capsule 750 mg, it is convenient to take, but not enough for me. In addition, the price is more profitable to buy omega-3 200 capsules. There are 180 of them in Ultra. Having made simple mathematical calculations - the benefits are obvious! Now I buy this particular omega. We drink with the whole family, we are very pleased with the results. If my review was useful to you, please click "YES". Thank)))

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

A few months ago I often felt my neck was heavy and stiff, as if no oxygen was flowing to my head. When I do cycling or leisurely walks, my heart beats fast and my eyes light up. Then I told my friend about it and he suggested that I consume Omega-3 to maximize heart performance and support eye health. I tried this NOW FOODS MOLECULARLY DISTILLED OMEGA-3, and after a few days of consuming it, I feel my body is fresher, breathing is easier and my heart is no longer pounding even when doing light exercise. Thank you Iherb & Now Foods!^^