MY

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
A must have for seniors!

This supplement works wonders with my 88 year old grandma who’s considered blind based on her latest diagnosis. After 3 week of continous intake of 2x a day we noticed that she’s reacting to some movements around her and can sometimes recognize colors. Lately she now enjoys watching TV and recognizes some actors.This supplement is a must have for eye health and with it’s quality ingredients my grandma’s vision greatly improved.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I find since I started taking this supplement I do not need new prescription every year. I am sure this is due to this supplement as my lifestyle have not changed.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love the health benefits of this supplement, I believe it has aided in my eye health greatly. I have taken other supplements to cover the same benefits, but the quality of this product seems to have better results.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Product arrived quickly with the order fulfilled as expected. I'm already familiar w/the product so I know it is of high quality. The price was very reasonable, and yes, I will definitely buy from iHerb again.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have used this product for the last three years and I really like it! It's composition is very broad, comprehensive, and natural. The price is reasonable. Good quality.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

With a history of macular degeneration, my physician recommended a supplement to improve my vision with natural ingredients included. I believe that my eyes have benefited from this product and I hope I am keeping the decline at bay. No taste or stomach upset.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It comes in a good shape. Ive high myopeia and Glaucoma. It contains almost everything I wanted, the only thing missing was Ginko Bibola. It will be perfect if it comes with Ginko. =)

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Good ingredients with lots of health benefits in addition to improvement on vision, been repurchased i.e. adding this to my subsequent orders to qualify for free shipping while waiting to see actual benefits from product of this trustworthy brand.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I prefer the clinical strength version as it is tangibly more potent but this version is more affordable and good for everyday maintenance.

f536ef61-d3b2-4d97-a187-5888c39742e7
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

After taking this for 3 weeks, my eyes are less tired when I watch TV for hours.