MY

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Perfect product!

My doctor recommended I take vitamin E to help heal a black mold infection. I love this product, it is so easy to use, and as a side benefit, is great for my skin, too. I found other vitamin E oils were very viscous, and hard to use, this product is easily injected, or applied, and absorbs quickly.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I had to get this supplement for my dog who was diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. So far it's doing the job and keeping him healthy.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I find NOW products to be made of high quality ingredients and this is no exception. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't include a dropper.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The best liquid Vitamin E in the market. Easy to take, you cant beat the quality of ingredients. Great benefits if applied topically on your skin. Good size bottle too!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Good way to boost your E vitamin. I prefer liquid form since I can mix it with cold pressed oils to complete healthy stack of fats. Reliable supplier.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I like this it is natural and pure i am using this on face serum i am making with essential oils.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I take higher dose so this form is great for me.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Great that it is in extra virgin olive oil, and the soy it is from is not GMO

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

This supplement is great and helps the body to get the vitamin E it needs. I mix 4-5 drops in food and take everyday.Now food company has organic and great products.