MY

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

A terrific mild and natural remedy that works! Menopause crept up on me unnoticed. I've been forgetting things all the time, feeling a bit confused, but recently I started having hot flashes and lost my period - hello, menopause! And I'm only 47 years old.) So I started researching phyto-estrogens. And I found this wonderful remedy. When it came, at first I was amazed with my cats, they went crazy with joy, and even began to lick the table, where there was an open bottle)) The ingredients are very natural. Absolutely no chemicals. Then I took it and immediately felt relief. My mind was clear.)) My breasts and appendages stopped hurting. The hot flashes were gone. I began to sleep well and work well. Just what I needed. Of course, there can be no side effects or allergies or hormonal imbalances, because the product is completely natural and mild. I guess it's all individual, but it worked for me.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

the herbal blend in this supplement is good for all kinds of hormonal imbalance, I am not menopausal but I have pcos and endometriosis, I take them when I have hormonal migraines or late periods and they help a lot. I stop taking them when my period starts and take them as my symptoms show up again. I also take primrose oil which helps with the dry skin that happens from hormonal imbalance.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

My go-to for supporting my post-menopause phase. Used to suffer from constant hot flushes day and night, which is a nightmare in hot tropical Singapore. After taking this, has helped me to sleep better with reduced hot flushes. Able to concentrate better during work as well. I like the fact that the composition is made up of natural herbs and hormone free. It's a nightly routine to take this little size capsule each day, no funny smell at all.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I am a 50 year old woman who has recently entered menopause. I was having bouts of hot flashes and night sweats. I have only been taking this supplement for about two weeks and my symptoms have already subsided. I have even managed to lose 1 pound of weight. I am pleased with my purchase and will be reordering.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I started taking at 3 weeks of onset of terrible night sweats and daytime hot flashes. I was experiencing 5-6 episodes per day and sometimes 7-8 wake-ups during the night. Within 1 week of starting this supplement I saw a gradual decrease and now at 28 days later I can say that I now have 1-2 very mild night sweat episodes with a rare daytime hot flash. Incredible!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I'm so glad to find this web (iHerb). The Products are very good. The shipment is quite fast. Even they were sent from USA to my country. They are all perfectly arrived

ae2fd456-1069-4ba7-ac86-7d4be81a157a
eb0db8be-a229-4d8d-88cf-f5b8dc080664
THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I got it for my mom so I havent opened it yet but it's a quality brand with suitable size tablets I don't think there's a smell or scent it's packaged well and I think it will benefit her but she's not entirely in meno stage yet so we'll wait until after for her to take it even if she has the symptoms

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great product! I take one pill at bedtime and I fall asleep faster. Night sweats are way less severe and only a few times a month. Brain fog almost entirely gone too. I researched a lot of products before trying this. I feel confident that all of the ingredients are safe and helpful!