MY

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love these pills, they’re a life saver for when you want to fix your sleep cycle. I use them when I need to sleep early, they have an almost immediate effect ! This is a good alternative to other drugs, as there is no dependency and your body does not build tolerance to it, so it is basically clean ! It’s cheap and works perfectly, 100% recommended You can vote if you think my comment was helpful :) thanks !

24b05c57-b328-494d-bb6f-943d058c76e4
10b1d7bf-f9fa-4a9b-afa7-f04bd9a75e0d
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Ordered on 20th Nov (Wed) and well received on morning 23rd Nov 2021 (Sat) from South Korea to Singapore. Being using it whenever i have insomnia and it really helps to calm my stress mind and exhausted body. Woke up the next day i don't tired and no side effects whatsoever, just feel refresh. Price is good in iherb so just it a try. Please give me a thumbs up if it helps.

5f1624a0-9461-47bd-92c9-0bebd53ec110

Got this fast too! Fast shipping and been taking this everytime I feel like I couldn’t sleep. It really makes you groggy and kind’a floating! But you should really take this everytime you don’t have work so that you’ll just sleep sleep sleep! But too much is bad for your health! Always make sure to do some research!

eb1ffbf5-a05d-4621-af50-e7f33d137a83
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Excellent! Good supplement to have on standby when there is more urgency to have a good and better sleep. I can really feel sleepiness 20 mins after eating one. easy to swallow also and prefer this to the sublingual types as those might leave sweet residual in mouth the whole time of sleeping. It is also the biggest value I am able to find so far.

2cd79127-9a64-4802-81cd-9ff8ce18c605
6618f640-71c2-466d-ac18-1a849417c9b9
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I've been trying for months to come up with something that would be like Adderall without the side effects, and I've finally found it! This vitamin is not only effective, but it has helped me with my ADHD. Thank you for making a great product at an affordable price!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

i'm in the process of trying vitamin "this vitamin" and i think it's going to be a great kick start for my health. It has been a great help to me, it's changed my energy level, I've noticed that I'm more focused and motivated because I know if i feel good then i can achieve my goals.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This vitamin is amazing. I have used it for a very long time, and if you take it, you'll see great results. The best thing is that this vitamin has no side effects, so if you don't like it the first time, use a couple days and then start again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I've only been using this Vitamin for about a week, but I do think it's going to be the best thing that I have found for myself. When the other supplements don't seem to be doing anything, or they make me feel sick, this one makes me feel like I just got my energy back!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This vitamin is Vitamins to improve health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood. Excellent supplement, noticeable improvements. Had no idea that it was not just vitamins. I was surprised to see all the positive reviews for this product. The energy I get during my workouts has never been better! It definitely works and helps me feel healthy and strong!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

this vitamin is a supplement that has actually helped me in my personal life. It has improved my health, order, and mood. I was born with a rare disease but now I only have to suffer from a weak immune system to feel better and more relaxed. I'm also able to stay awake longer and take it easier than ever before. This vitamin gave me the boost that