MY

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Trying maca for hopes of pregnancy!

I've read the reviews and seen all of the pregnancy outcomes from trying maca. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby and I am notorious for miscarrying. I'm hoping with maca that my issues will cease to exist and I can have a baby with my husband. I will update my review if its successful! Fingers crossed!

60357ca9-675d-47da-a2f5-0546652c27a4
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I've been taking the pills for three months (however I'm not very consistent with it). I've noticed that my periods are alot more regular now..I've heard that maca can help with weight gain hence why I started taking it..I've noticed no changes in my weight but overall I have more energy throughout the day!

d9541ba2-137f-46ae-baf1-3fbe57fb99ba
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended! Form the best brand for supplements, NOW! It packs high levels of iron and iodine to promote healthy cells and to help keep your metabolism on track. Its big doses of potassium help digestion and make muscles happy. Maca is also rich in calcium, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. If you like my comment, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The capsule isolates the strong, unpleasant aftertaste of the maca root so this one is the perfect choice. I took three capsules a day and it really works. Just a reminder don’t take it too late in the evening or you will become insomnia and experience high heartbeat rate

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I bought this for a friend, this helped my daughter conceive when the doctors said she couldn’t. After a few months on it, she was pregnant! This may not work for everyone but it did for her. She’s gone through doctors and treatments. Nothing worked. Now she has two beautiful daughters! Once she had her first baby, things started working as they should.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

As a woman . I feel more energetic and stay alert. For my husband . He doesn’t like to take everyday. It makes him very hard to feel peace of mind . Haha .. always want to look for his wife ~~ I don’t want him to take everyday also. Too tired ..

f8b97e5e-0011-49ac-b8ea-0d6f525fd169
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

a great product! it works smoothly, even with a busy schedule, and is price-competitive with the other high-end brands. My reviews are left unsent in case I run out of stock or can't afford to buy more.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I used this vitamin to improve my well-being and mood, and it was very effective. I can definitely feel the difference in my energy levels and productivity. I would recommend this supplement to anyone who is looking for a boost of energy with a long-lasting effect.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and have seen an increase in my energy levels, mood, and overall well-being. I also feel like my blood pressure is in control and that my gallbladder is working better.