MY

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
Lyc-O-Mato, a patented tomato complex

NOW's Lycopene contains Lyc-O-Mato, a patented tomato complex with a full complement of tomato phytonutrients, including natural lycopene. Natural lycopene is known for its ability to neutralize free radicals. Clinical studies show that lycopene helps support cardiovascular health and normal immune system function. Plus, lycopene can help maintain prostate health.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

There is a history of high blood pressure an cholesterol in my family. Been taking this antioxidant supplement to improve / support cardiovascular health & immune system. This free radical scavenger is beneficial to heart health by reducing LDL and increasing HDL cholesterol levels. Now is a quality product. Limits unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I bought it for antioxidant for my age and help with protection the sun light still not know much it works well but I will take more for sure

440247ab-5b0b-4e2a-a964-80e81a3f7317
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Already token for a year without any side effect. This product is good for Men's prostate which could help you to reduce urine at night and healthy of the prostate. It is is no harm that to take it as a daily supplement for your prostate health.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

A very good quality product. Often noted help promote good prostate health. In general a very good anti oxidant and anti cancer supplement for everyone.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I bought this product since Solgar discontinued the combination product. This meets my need for Lycopene and is supplied by Lyc-o-Mato which I prefer. The soft gel is easy to swallow and is easy to recognize in my supplement bowl.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

great way to get lots of tomato in your system. Excellent if you have prostate cancer. I take 10 to 20 mg daily with good results.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My husband has been using NOW Lycopene for years. NOW is a wonderful company and ever since taking this product he has noticed that his “middle of the night” bathroom trips have lessened!

Posted on May 29, 2022

This Lycopene is good value and a clean product. I am over 60 and want to protect my retina against macular degeneration, so I take this daily.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I've been taking this and black currant oil, and it's been great for my hair! My hair has grown substantially and is very healthy.