MY

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

A very good supplement that has been highly recommended by professionals. Not always easy to buy this brand as they go out of stock very fast. The ingredients are great and contain a very good balance of of daily Vitamin needs which will benefit our bodies. Tropical Orange may not be as good as the Wild Berries but still good!

3fc79106-3e71-4dd4-a6f0-b169d2b329a3
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Love this product! It tastes fantastic and is very easily absorbed and metabolized. I've had some fairly serious gastric issues, so vitamins are generally hard for me to tolerate, but this stuff does the trick. Within a week I was feeling better. Great stuff!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This product has a bad taste of the raw materials, and this taste exceeds the taste of the orange. Despite this, the product ingredients and quantities of vitamins are excellent!

66be24c9-e9bd-4303-bb2e-2d48ecb9c350
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Have purchased this several times. My 5 year old does not like the chewable vitamins. Happy I found a liquid form because we just have to mix it into his juice. Makes me feel better that he's able to get his daily vitamins! He has enjoyed both flavors.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I am really enjoying this liquid multi. I combine it with ACV and a litlle stevia. Makes a great tangy drink. I use a little less than the suggested serving.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Always feel energized after taking this, and the taste is very good.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I like this one as I can mix it with my smoothie in the morning, good to take in the winter, love the brand

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I order this multi when my first choice isn’t available. The ingredients are simple and minimal, but seem to be effective. I mix it in a bottle of sparkling water and sip it. The taste isn’t bad, but it seems to bother my stomach when I take it by itself or full strength.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This tastes MUCH better than most liquid vitamins that I have tried, but it needs to be diluted in juice or water.