MY

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok. I received the item soon. The quality is very good. The quantity is suitable. The ingredients are excellent. It was very well packed. The dose is adjusted. The effect is good. It helps the immune system. The taste is adequate. This is the size of the family. Flaws are fine. Folic acid, energy, niacin flush, potency, nervous system, metabolism are very good. I am happy.

99c2fd17-247b-44f0-be6d-e533c830d9fb
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It reminds me of cough syrup, but I tolerate it just fine. I needed a vegan option. I'm thankful that this one was available. The local stores no longer carry and I need to use this from time to time. I already recommended to a loved one in a similar situation.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This liquid formula of B-complex with over 2000mcg of B12 per serving is an excellent natural pick me up. To maximize absorption keep it in your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes and let the B12 absorb through your mucous membranes as opposed to just swallowing and having potentially diminished gut absorption.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought it a short time ago, so I haven't been using it for a long time. At the moment I am satisfied with the product. A product with a quality and a price that beats any competition. Satisfied with the products on iherb and the services offered by iherb. Prompt and fast delivery.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I found this product get out of stock quite often so I prefer to get a bigger size. In terms of ingredients, I like how it has mainly B12 yet other vitamin B are also there so it's a good source of vit B+. I usually make Glutathione by myself with Vit B in it, its liquid form does help me a lot in mixing with other ingredients. In terms of taste, I can't say it tastes good after all we know this is Vit B and it has strong taste, but it is totally acceptable. I do recommend this product!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

have all benefit of B complex with better package suitable for people having difficulty to take 'big' capsule. taste good and good quality product feom Now.

fd95e116-71fe-4176-aa89-461bbe2597e7
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I take this product for energy, quality and ingredient are good and liquid is faster working. Also it cuts out having to take pills and capsules. I haven't taken it long enough to really determine it's effect, so that's why I gave it 4 stars. The taste is okay.

I work nights and found b-12 is the key to fighting fatigue over time, and liquid b-12 is just absorbed more efficiently. The NOW brand variety has been very consistent in quality. Keep an eye out for deals on the 2-packs, definitely worth it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

THE QUALITY OF THIS COMPLEX VITAMIN AND IT'S POTENCY IS INREDIBLE. IT HAS AMAZING EFFECT ON MY METABOLISM. THE TASTE IS GREAT. I EVEN GIVE IT TO MY DOG FOR ENERGY AND HIS NERVOUS SYSTEM IT WORKS WONDERS FOR BOTH. THE INGREDIENTS ARE A FULL PACKAGE

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I started taking this to help avoid canker sores and to increase my B-12 levels. It is easy to take in the morning and the taste is fine. Works for me!