MY

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I suffered from waking up in middle of night full of anxiety and mind racing. I tried melatonin but after a while melatonin quit working AND it works differently (melatonin puts you to sleep-sometimes), L-tryptophan puts you in a long relaxed state, it is also a pre-cursor to melatonin, meaning it encourages your own body to make it's own melatonin, so you benefit in two ways. I can't believe this was the answer after all those months of anxious nights. Hope this review helps others who have insomnia and/or wake up in middle of night with mind/body racing with restless thoughts. Finally, I sleep all night and wake up relaxed like I did years ago before stress.

This helps me fall asleep quicker. That is what I wanted it for and it is helpful for that. For me I need to take it may be an hour or a little longer before bed for the effect to be noticeable. Also I found I had to adjust the amount of capsules until I found an effective amount. These aren't cheap but I can honestly say for me they are helpful.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

So good for my sleep! I add a low dose p5p b6 capsule at the same time and it uptakes better and helps me to sleep even deeper. 2 capsules is enough to help me sleep really well when I usually struggle a lot with anxiety and find it hard to get to sleep and stay asleep

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Amazing. Love this stuff. I get some of the best sleep with it. Literally works better than melatonin or anything else I've tried. It didn't kick in immediately but maybe within 30 mins (I tried anither brand and it kicked in like 10-15 minutes and I was out). If you take it give yourself a little extra time and then prepare for that dead-to-the-world-and-its-great kind of sleep. Please give me a thumbs up if it helps.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Tryptophan is an essential amino acid with many beneficial properties. It is very important for the normal functioning of the human body, especially for the nervous system. Tryptophan must be taken by people suffering from chronic depression, nervous disorders and increased anxiety. In addition, tryptophan is useful for people who have problems with sleep. Tryptophan is necessary for the synthesis of niacin (vitamin B3), which helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels, improves the functioning of the digestive system, and improves the condition of the skin and hair.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have taken these before bedtime for many years now and they work. It takes around 30 mins to an hour for them to kick in but I stay asleep as well. I take 3 of the 500 mg and the capsules are fairly easy to swallow. Now Foods is a great brand!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I've used it since Feb 2021. I usually take 1 tablet each day and night. It helps to reduce anxiety and makes me sleep deeper than before. But now it's time to look for another L-Tryptophan as I got the tolerance to this brand's one. If you consider having it long-term, you might need to change brand regularly against tolerance.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Great quality packaging, arrived within a week or so. Excellent in the morning or afternoon for enhancing positive mood and enjoyment of whatever is happening, particularly if i'm feeling stressed or grumpy. I would definitely recommend. Very mild so you can still do whatever you need to do, work or socialising.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I was recommended by my doctor to take L-Tryptophan. She recommended taking L-Tryptophan with L-Tyrosine, L-Glutamine, and L-Theanine. If you are tired very often and stressed, I recommend taking these four products together. I can't really say something specifically about L-Tryptophan, because I always eat it with L-Tyrosine, L-Glutamine, and L-Theanine. But these four products together worked well for me. I heard that these are good for relieving stress an d getting a good night sleep!!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Don't know whether it's a coincidence or not, but my mood went up right after the start of taking this pills. (rn im using them for 1.5 weeks). Sleeping is now better, but not so much and also it's hard to measure the influence of these pills. In any way, I think i can recommend them