MY

Posted on Sep 22, 2021
Excellent Sleep Aid and May Help with Dementia Symptoms

This product is a sleep aid that works amazingly well for me. As I understand it, it's a quasi amino acid...but I just know that it puts me to sleep quickly, I don't seem to have circular dreams with it, and I wake up feeling refreshed. I have read that it helps to reduce ammonia in the brain, and when I gave it to my mother who was sick with Alzheimer's, it did help her confusion. I first learned about it from Hulda Clark's book. There appears to be no side effects, and iHerb was selling it for a good price. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Based on the reviews I bought this product hoping that it would help me fall asleep and sleep through the night. I've tried many herbal sleep formulas with no luck. I also tried over the counter allopathic medicines, but don't like the idea of taking pharmaceuticals, nor do I like the drowsy feeling upon waking. I bought these and took 4 before bed the first night and to my amazement I slept through the night and had no trouble falling asleep. I've been taking this product now for 3 months and sleep through the night almost every night. In fact, it's the best sleep aid I've found

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I’m taking it for detoxing ammonia whilst following huldra Clark’s parasite cleanse… It works! During the cleanse if I don’t take it I will have bad sleep! Good quantity price ratio

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good composition and quality of ingredients. Usually take it after training. Muscles are way less sore then before and I feel like I have more energy. Comes in a stable package. No after taste. Only complaint I have is about the size of the supplement, it's quite large compared to other supplements.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Great product, I started feeling way moreenergetic after the first week of use. I don’t knowing why the review title is arginine, my review is about ornithine

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Important for proper protein digestion and regulating Urea levels in the blood. I take 1 capsule in the morning and another one in the afternoon. I noticed that taking it before bed interferes with my sleep cycles and I wake up way too tired.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Taking these as a natural anti-anxiety remedy and they work great. I sleep so much better at night with 2 of these taken after dinner. A guaranteed 5 hrs sleep where before I woke up every 2-3 hours. That's good enough for me.

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This is a great supplement to help lower ammonia and its affects like brain fog. I have used it as part of a detox program and have found it helpful. I have also tried activated charcoal, Diatomaceous Earth, and other binders, and find this preferable and also an affordable option for any die off, detox or symptoms affecting brain clarity. The diatomaceous earth did not seem to give the same support as the L-Ornithine does. Personal note and recommendation: After using this and other NOW products in the midst of many many supplements for overcoming illness, I have switched to Microbe Formulas for parasite and lyme protocols and find these to be much more effective and life changing for me personally. Of course you need to consult with your health provider and what works best for your physiology and budget, but I wanted to mention that for those looking for more relief and healing for difficult or chronic issues. I highly recommend Microbe Formulas Mimosa Pudica, BioTox binder, and Lymph products for detox and lymph drainage for the brain that improved my overall health and especially sleep and brain fog. I am not affiliated with Microbe Formulas nor Dr. Jay Davison, nor benefit from sales, I just want to pass along the link for others to research if you are overcoming Lyme, Autoimmune, or Parasite issues. Best of health to you! (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I’m finding that this product is keeping me awake at night. I’m not certain at this stage although I need to investigate furtherIt may be related to my condition not the Quality of the product. Packaging and price of this product is excellent. Delivery and packaging was prompt.