MY

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
AmaZZZing

L-lysine is an extremely important essential amino acid found in human organisms when it comes to combating viruses as well as neural health. I ordered this supplement for my granny (she has a Parkinson’s disease) and after a few weeks of taking it, she already started feeling better and her skin’s condition improved a lot. Both covet this one a lot, thx P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

3fdf3d94-91a7-4c15-a61f-0e5421ecf927
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Consistent, effective, reliable. Lysine is an amino acid which calms nerve endings - sensitive skin, hives, shingles, even environmental irritants like plants (poison ivy) or light burns; anything which irritates the skin will be helped by this supplement. NOW brands are always pure and well packaged, and I depend on them.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is an essential amino acid, which means that it is not produced by the body, but must be obtained from food or supplements. Lack of lysine in the human body leads to loss of appetite, excessive hair loss, fatigue, mood swings, reproductive disorders, nausea, dizziness, stress, growth retardation, anemia. Kidney stones are possible. Together with other essential amino acids, lysine is involved in almost every process that takes place in the body and it is extremely important that a person avoids its deficiency. No taste! Medium size and much benefits!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I'm taking 2 tablets of 500mg per day, together with 2 tablets of 1000 collagen, and this combination gives result after 2 months. The smile lines are visibly smoother. If you are in 30s and above, you can increase the doses to 3 per day. I personally prefer taking low dosage consistently, rather than taking 6000mg collagen per day, as the results are better for me. Will purchase again.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have used NOW brand of L-Lysine for many years and it’s my go to all the time. Works great to keep cold sores away, but if I do get a cold sore I take extra dosages of this and it goes away much quicker. My ND recommends taking L-Lysine to keep from getting Shingles, so I actually take this every day.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I started giving my cat L-Lysine years ago for her eyes. I noticed after a while her eyes were getting better so I started taking it. I noticed the I heal faster, weight loss, and I feel better being on it. And I have no problem swallowing the capsules.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

The packaging is good with an attached pop open lid. I take it with Vitamin C and D3 to keep my immune system up or if something is off balance with my body. I tablet is a large size so you’ll need to take a big drink of water to get it down is all. It doesn’t bother my stomach at all even when taking it with the mentioned vitamins.

Posted on May 28, 2022

High quality and a great package. The main ingredient is lysine, which is known for collagen production and even helps with viral infections. Large benefits, not difficult to obtain from diet but this is a great supplement to have on hand. The bottle size is good for the price as well. Make sure to stay hydrated!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’ll go over the benefits and negatives of Now Foods Lysine. Pros: - easy to take - Now Foods seem to have good quality control. - Packaging is always uniform and durable. Quality. - Lysine is a precursor to cartilage formation, so I take it for that. Does it work? I don't know but I haven't noticed any negatives. - I don't know whether it actually affects muscle growth or energy. As mentioned, it is supposed to help with cartilage formation. - Now Foods always seems to have quality ingredients. Cons: - I can't think of any negatives regarding this product. Conclusion: Now Foods Lysine is a quality product. Do your research and find out what it should be taken for.