MY

Based on 11,239 Ratings
9,562
1,140
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

am 66 of age with stress and depression due to lost of family members in the lastvfew years and lock down last 2 years. i take this with ashwagandha trying to ease my moods, in case it was due to hormone problems. the capsules size is easy to take, ingredients is reputed to be effective for neutralising hormone irregularities. overall i hv no doubt on the quality. quite often I find it helped greatly with my heart palpitations and stress when taking with ashwagandha. recently i took ct scans of my heart and find out I hv 70% blockage at my left and mid artery. so i am taking nattokinase, serrapeptase, and lumbrokinase. lumbrokinase is recommended by a cardiologist.

The day I turned 35 a bunch of crazy things started happening. My skin broke out, I gained weight, got hot flashes and I had a period that lasted a whole month that my doctor determined was due to fibroids which appeared out of nowhere. I did some research and purchased the NOW Indole-3-Carbinol. It has been legit amazing. Almost immediately the pain stopped and so did the bleeding. No more hot flashes, and my skin has completely gone back to normal. I have always eaten a very healthy diet and was really confused why I gained weight and even tried to crash diet to lose it which did NOT work. Then when I started this supplement I dropped 5 lbs in less than 2 weeks while back to eating normally. I'm so pleased and will be taking this product forever. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Amazing product to help my husband manage his moodiness. He’s been taking this for a few years now and his emotions have been the most level it’s ever been. We started noticing improvements just after a few months of use. Combine this with Host Defense Stress Decompress and his work anxiety has dropped significantly.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is great quality I3C that I take daily. I pair it with DIM. I am a 42 year old female and was struggling with cystic acne due to hormone imbalance. I began to take natures way DIM and this Indole 3 carbinol, taking the recommended dosages of each daily. It took a couple of weeks to clear up my skin, but since consistently taking the two supplements I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. From my personal experience I have taken many NOW brand supplements and have been pleased with them — I would recommend this supplement.

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
27,896

I'm so glad I found this product! It has really helped me regulate my hormones and has made such a big difference in my overall health. I would highly recommend it to anyone struggling with hormone imbalances.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
5,562

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I will agree with the other reviews that this though smells horrible, however it definitely helped with my health issues. I tested positive on a Pap smear and it helped my body was fighting the HPV along with methyl folate. This is a great product for women and men alike dealing with hormonal issues as well as autoimmune issues, etc. I still take it to this day.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022