MY

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
מצוין!

Hyaluronic acid is well known in cosmetics. I use the serum for my skin, but also the capsules for my body too. it keeps my skin hydrated PLUS help with joint pain, PLUS make my hair stronger. what is better than this (especially if you are in your fifty's)?? I also drink Collagen Peptide to empower those benefits. I recommend NOW for high quality.

f4986cd3-9669-4461-9db0-4f80246f6576
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

From the third day of taking 2 capsules at night before going to bed the pain in my joints, one in my left shoulder decreased notably and the pain in my neck disappeared. I recommend it. The pain in my knees has improved, I can now bend them and walk at a fast pace. Likewise, the pain in my elbows has disappeared and I can now perform exercises with dumbbells and lift my own weight.

c80be7c7-cc61-486d-bed7-d48713eecce6
08244802-9fe1-4b2b-aa15-97070f8439c8
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been following the direction of this vitamin for over a month now and I can tell that it is working. My mood had changed and I was more energetic. I am able to do more in less time, which has helped me in my social life as well.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is the first time I use hyaluronic Acid. I’ve heard about the benefits but I didn’t expect to see any so fast. After a week of using this, I can see HUGE improvement in my skin and knee. My skin is literally glowing. It doesn’t have any after taste. I take 2 capsules daily and I pair it with collagen tablets.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

After catching CoVid twice my skin and hair have obviously deteriorated. Upon reading tons of reviews I bought this hyaluronic acid to take together with collagen, CoQ10 and biotin. I've been taking it for a week and, naturally, it's too early to say anything about cosmetic effect, but my knee stopped creaking and my hips feel better, so it definitely works. Oh, and be sure to drink lots of water to avoid side effects, such as acne and constipation.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I'm always happy with NOW products as they offer so many vegan supplements. I bought because I heard taking internally is better for wrinkle protection. I haven't been taking very long but I'm confident it'll work well. Pills aren't too large which is a bonus since it seems I'm popping heaps more pills of late.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Aged 40 and recently I've got a sharp kneecap pain when I squat, as well as stand up from sitting. So my friend recommended me this supplement and I've been taking twice a day (the taste is flavourless) for over 2 weeks. So far it's working and I barely feel pain when I squat. It also reduces my kneecap pain, when I stand up, to a minimal level. Hopefully after a month or so, I won't feel any pain anymore whenever I stand up from a sitting position. Since hyaluronic acid is one of the major ingredients, so hopefully it will help improve my skin as well.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

A bit pricey if you end up doing like I do and take 4 capsules a day instead of 2, but definitely worth the investment. Without hyaluronic acid, even after just a few days, there is a noticeable difference in my skin and I get dry and look older than I should. This product reverses that and makes my entire body feel strong, healthy, and strong. It also makes my skin feel incredibly healthy and perfectly hydrated. Something that is hard to explain, and it needs to be a experienced. A + !