MY

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Excellent,love it!

Spoonbill Vine works superbly, after taking it I am in a good mood, my appetite is stable and I don't have stress eating, I love its benefits! It is a great supplement for my keto diet as my goal is to lose weight, this product has high quality and will keep coming back!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It’s most widely known for its ability to reduce blood sugar levels, fight obesity and lower LDL cholesterol. You can find gymnema tea, extract, capsules and powder in most health food stores or online. It’s best to start with smaller amounts at a time, and if you are using the herb to fight a health condition, do so under the care of your doctor.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have noticed that i don't have the interest in sugar i had. First time i took it, out of habit i had chocolate and i didn't enjoy it. It seems like a really concentrated herb, good quality. My belly is shrinking. Keep persevering and i will get there. Looking forward to losing the rest of my middle aged spread

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It is a must during this period of time as it is very effective in maintaining a normal blood glucose. The taste is a bit bitter but generally acceptable. Quality is very good and delivery is fast.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

I don’t normally write reviews. But this product is so amazing so I decide to let more people know about it. I ordered a few bottles of Gymnema Sylvestre after watching a YouTube video where a doctor recommended it for lowering blood glucose level. My fasting blood glucose level recently stays at 95~109 , most time around 103. I took one capsule with dinner last night and this morning my reading is 87! ! ! I never see my numbers below 90 for the past 3 months. An unbelievable herb! I will continue to take it. And my dream is: my pancreas function becomes normal without any help. I will share this incredible product with my family and friends. Feel so happy that I can get such an effective herb. I will continue update my results . Good luck, everybody! Happy New Year! 🌹🌹🌹 Btw, I gave 5 stars and the system automatically subtracted 1 star. Does anyone know why? 🤔

3fdda959-de95-48c9-a476-42d2f9175dc6
6b521b69-4ba1-46e9-b0bb-7dbb4b227a2b
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Me and my wife needed this full quality product cause we lacked this supplement. We are happy with that being in our house. Great ingredients, package, energy and brain memory boost. Also doesn’t have after taste.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Gymnema is a leaf that has many benefits for the body, mainly to reduce and balance blood sugar. It could be used instead of berberine. Only be careful if you have problems with your liver.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have used Gymnea Sylvestre for over 10 years. It has helped with appetite control and also has helped keep my blood sugar numbers under control! Great price ! Thanks I-Herb!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I Love the convenience of taking just one pill to get dose of Gymnema! Other brands have higher dosage but I question the potency of those brands