MY

missdawes
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
great for weight loss

I bought this because it was recommended by The Four Day Diet - to increase metabolism, and promote weight loss. The proper dosage of green tea extract for fat burning, is 300 mg per day or at least three servings of green tea per day. Each capsule provides 400mg - so it's a great dose. I took one with breakfast, and another with lunch. You have to be careful to not take green tea extract at too high a dose for too long because it can cause liver damage. So when I finished the bottle I stopped for a couple of weeks. I was doing other things: drinking lots of water, eating healthily, and exercising. But I lost 10 hard to shift pounds. I wish I'd known about green tea extract earlier!

This was suggested by my gyno to ward off HPV though my HPV cleared up without it. So I take this now for the energy since coffee makes me jittery. This is a great alternative for that morning cup of joe. I’ve taken it in the evening but it disrupts my ability to sleep, so if you have issues sleeping at night I’d suggest taking this in the morning or no later than noon. Otherwise, I have been quite sedentary because of the weather and working from home, and since taking this I find that my metabolism has improved despite my lack of exercise. I plan on returning to exercise soon so it will be interesting to see how it helps there.

Nuray
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I got these to try to boost energy. I used to drink at least two cups of coffee a day to stay awake. I get a four hour boost of energy and feel like my metabolism has increased without any coffee side effects like insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting, increased heart and breathing rate, and other side effects. I would recommend that you take it with food, at least to start, because it gave me a stomach ache when I took it without.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great quality concentration of extract providing a good source of polyphenols and catechins. Ideal for metabolic stress and low energy. Best to gradually increase to full dosage to avoid the jitters. A great compliment to any diet. Can't go wrong if green tea extract is what you are after.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I dont like drinking tea. so I choose this product. like green tea, green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants. many studies have looked at the ability of green tea extract to aid weight loss.

fc7969eb-dc53-48b3-9772-ed8ac1d857c3
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love this stuff. It is such high quality and has great benefit to you. I like to use this as a part of a supp stack to drive metabolism. It is easy to swallow and the ingredients are great quality. The package is sturdy yet also easy to open.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Green tea extract can promote weight loss, blood sugar regulation and exercise recovery. It can also help keep your skin and liver healthy, reduce blood fat levels, regulate blood pressure, and improve brain health. Good quality for price. Average size. Benefit fighting radicals combined with healthy diet. Oxidative and preventative.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I love this product. It has great benefits overall, mainly helps with anxiety. Since it's hard to get from the diet, I take capsule. Quality seems good, as i can feel it pretty fast. Capsule size is also easy to swallow. You can get this ingrediet from green tea also.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought this because I am not a fan of green tea, but need the benefits of it. These caps are easy for me to take with my supplements. Seems to be of good quality and at a reasonable price. The size is not too large and easy to take.