MY

missdawes
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
great for weight loss

I bought this because it was recommended by The Four Day Diet - to increase metabolism, and promote weight loss. The proper dosage of green tea extract for fat burning, is 300 mg per day or at least three servings of green tea per day. Each capsule provides 400mg - so it's a great dose. I took one with breakfast, and another with lunch. You have to be careful to not take green tea extract at too high a dose for too long because it can cause liver damage. So when I finished the bottle I stopped for a couple of weeks. I was doing other things: drinking lots of water, eating healthily, and exercising. But I lost 10 hard to shift pounds. I wish I'd known about green tea extract earlier!

This was suggested by my gyno to ward off HPV though my HPV cleared up without it. So I take this now for the energy since coffee makes me jittery. This is a great alternative for that morning cup of joe. I’ve taken it in the evening but it disrupts my ability to sleep, so if you have issues sleeping at night I’d suggest taking this in the morning or no later than noon. Otherwise, I have been quite sedentary because of the weather and working from home, and since taking this I find that my metabolism has improved despite my lack of exercise. I plan on returning to exercise soon so it will be interesting to see how it helps there.

Nuray
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I got these to try to boost energy. I used to drink at least two cups of coffee a day to stay awake. I get a four hour boost of energy and feel like my metabolism has increased without any coffee side effects like insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting, increased heart and breathing rate, and other side effects. I would recommend that you take it with food, at least to start, because it gave me a stomach ache when I took it without.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great quality concentration of extract providing a good source of polyphenols and catechins. Ideal for metabolic stress and low energy. Best to gradually increase to full dosage to avoid the jitters. A great compliment to any diet. Can't go wrong if green tea extract is what you are after.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I dont like drinking tea. so I choose this product. like green tea, green tea extract is a great source of antioxidants. many studies have looked at the ability of green tea extract to aid weight loss.

fc7969eb-dc53-48b3-9772-ed8ac1d857c3
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I have been taking this complex since June and I really have noticed positive changes in the health. The cycle got more steady, and I don't have pain during the period. I think for my age (45 years old) it is essential. By now I haven't noticed any side effects. The product is of a good quality and contains natural ingredients.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Awesome Maca, it was great to use. Good size, quality ingredients and easy to take. I had better energy and blood pressure. I feel Maca is good for amino acids and fiber. The taste was ok, but the smell was quite strong. The benefits and packaging was good. I would recto anyone thinking to buy

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

i bought a few bottles for myself and my families. green tea extract is amazing, it is an anti oxidant, that fight free radicals, it also suck away triglycerides. after 2 weeks of consume, i see better defination of lines around my shoulders, upper arm and my waist line .. also smoother skin. i take 1 cap together with quercetin, it is a strong combo for better immune system.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love this stuff. It is such high quality and has great benefit to you. I like to use this as a part of a supp stack to drive metabolism. It is easy to swallow and the ingredients are great quality. The package is sturdy yet also easy to open.