MY

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

1) Works as an antioxidant to make free radicals harmless. 2) It helps in strengthening the vascular walls and capillaries. 3) It counteract high blood pressure and hardening of the artries. 4) Have a healing effect for varicose veins and varicocele. 5) Have a blood thinning effect therapy improves blood circulation.

5b7ad231-95ad-4b71-8448-aa77022c9065
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I bought it for my parents. They wanted only this brand’s product. My parents and I are fans of this brand. The products are high quality, we’re very satisfied. I wanted to buy the larger container but it was out of stock. Please restock more often we love your products. The size of the capsules are small and easy to swallow, doesn’t have any strange scent or flavor.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I just started a subscription with this and another product that I take regularly. What a great idea and at a discounted price. I easily set up the frequency that I need for each product I get, so convenient. I also like that iherb has the exact brands of the products that I use. I highly recommend iherb.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Purchase during first shut down because my BP was sky high and prescription were not being made. Co in india was manufacturing covid meds. Generit did not work. Could not get doctor to prescibe new meds wo seeing me in person. But because of high covid rate no appt to be had. These pills (took higher dose at the time) they lowered it enough to get out of i should be in hospital high. Now i take lower dose for my veins, have bad ones. With my new BP meds they work well.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love it. I take 2 capsules per day. We have been taking grape seed extracts as the supplement for our immune system. It works very well. I got away from sickness such as cold and fever numerous times by taking about 3 pills right before it developed. Lovely health supplement. Supposed to help lower blood pressure

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Everything I read about Grape seed oil is good but haven't taken it for long. Taking it to try and rid myself of cataracts. Plus you use the fresh juice from young coconuts as 4 eye drops daily. Cover eyes with hot cloth then for a few minutes (up to 10) So its fingers crossed this helps.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Since I cannot drink red wine due to the yeast, I take this supplement for the anti oxidant and let me have a stronger immunity.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Rutin is a bioflavonoid related to quercetin and hesperidin, which is found in citrus and non-citrus fruits, as well as other types of foods (for example, buckwheat). Rutin effectively fights free radicals, and is also widely known for its ability to strengthen blood vessels. Rutin helps maintain the structural integrity of blood vessels: veins and capillaries. Scientific studies show that it may be beneficial for vascular function and the maintenance of normal blood flow.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Somehow will need more time to see whether this is effective. Yet, the days I took this pill, I feel like my skin condition is better.