MY

ssseagull
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Still don’t know !

My lifestyle is extremely healthy: vegetables, fish, fitness (it’s my work + I train 4-5 times a week + cardio) , but may be genetics or may be low carb diet before competition result in very high cholesterol. I can’t take statins because of muscles, I afraid even try. So, I’ve decided to try ginger root… we’ll, in a month I have a blood test… good luck to me

I like now brand so much due to, their quality is amazing and clean ingredients as well. I take ginger root supplement when I feel my digestion bad or if I need something has more inflammation. I always put it in my diet. It really improve my joints and digestive system, the benefits are good, the size of packaging is perfect. I recommend it

Posted on May 30, 2022

The first thing that I and a lot more than the just as well as the ability of the world is a great way to make it to be the most popular connection with a lot more of the same, and a lot of the same name of the United Nations and I think that it was not until I got the same user to select

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Be careful as ginger is a blood thinner. If you eat a lot of foods or take some other supplements that also have a blood-thinning effect, ginger may prove too much. I started noticing random big bruises on my legs and arms that went away when I stopped taking this.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I take ginger root for my sensitive stomach and occasional nausea from sinus trouble, and I feel improvement in a few minutes. I like the quality NOW brand supplements and own a lot of them! Ginger is an ingredient in some delicious foods, but I wouldn't let the capsule melt in your mouth. Ginger by itself does not taste good.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I usually take this after a heavy meal to help indigestion and to relieve bloatedness. Find this quite effective except if it's consumed close to its expiry date, efficacy may drop too. Ginger may also help to "lower your total cholesterol and triglycerides levels, while a study from 2008 showed that it can reduce LDL cholesterol levels and boost HDL cholesterol."

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Fast and effective for a not-so-comfortable-stomach! I believe this natural ginger supplement is much safer and effective than artificially produced OTC products. I can always trust the NOW brand!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I use this product every day. It helps with digestion and also helps when I take some supplements that may give a bit of nausea. I find it a wonderful natural product.