MY

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Great support for hair growth and longevity

Fo-Ti is part of my herbal longevity program in my post menopausal years. It keeps my hair thick, supports adrenal energy and strengthens body tissues, like muscles, tendons and bones. It works well with gotu kola that supports nerves and blood vessels. Now products are reasonably priced with great herb strength and are high quality.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

NOW Foods,Fo-Ti, He Shou Wu, 560 mg, 100 Veg Capsules is the only fo-ti I have ordered and I wouldn't order a different brand. I started taking a few adaptogens and Fo-ti is one of them. I love the anti aging properties and the pureness of the ingredients. Since taking I do feel a boost in immunity and have not got sick for a very long time. Definitely worth a try for anyone looking for overall health herbal supplements.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I just added this to my supplement regimen and I can't believe how my sleep quality has changed. I am a very light sleeper and often wake up through the night but I find that I can fall back asleep with no problem since taking this. Can't say I've notice any change in my gray hair, but maybe that will take some time.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Still unsure if this product works. I've tried it for about a month now and still haven't noticed any remarkable improvement. So far, I haven't noticed any negative side effects. These products take a while to show some benefits so I'll give it a 'red hot go' before updating my review. It comes nicely packaged in easy-to-swallow capsules.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I read that taking this supplement can help with hair growth and health related to age. I’ve been taking this along with a hair/skin/nail supplement, and I’m not sure if it helps anything yet. It seems fresh and good quality because it has a plant-like smell that is distinct. I like that it’s an easy size to take, but would prefer a single capsule for a full daily dose instead of two.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Hair fall lessens considerably when I take He Shou Wu. Sometimes with supplements I pop more pills than the directions outline because "more will be better" but this is one to follow their guidelines because too much He Shou Wu can damage kidneys .. happy with results from using!

Posted on May 15, 2022

It's my favorite one against insomnia. Since I take it I don't have sleeping problems. It makes me feel relaxed and at the same time give you a lot of energy for the next day. I really recommend it

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have only just started using these as a replacement for a hair supplement I was taking that changed its formula. Fo-Ti was one of the ingredients so I decided to take this on its own. Too early to see results but so far so good.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Nice and refreshing. I personally like disassembling the pill, putting the content directly into mouth and holding it like this for a while. When done so, the taste is interesting. I find it good.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Use it 1 month only with vitamin supplement. I think you need 3 and more months to tell about efficiency. There is small side effect as diarrhea may happen, so you should be cautious. So far my experience is fine.