MY

NATALIIAUK
Posted on Nov 2, 2021
Excellent! Photo-evidence of rosemary oil hair mask efficiency attached!

I use this amazing oil for: 1. my fav hair mask once a week. Rosemary stimulates hair growth & is one of the best natural conditioners. It works wonders for dull & weak hair. As a result I've a lot of new baby hairs, my hair shines with health (please see photo). I adore subtle aroma of rosemary remaining in hair after mask. I heat in a water bath mix of castor oil (1 Tbsp.) & coconut oil (2 Tbsp.), then add just a few drops of rosemary oil Now (cause it's concentrated!), stir well & aplly warm (not hot!) only on hair roots & tuck my hair in & let it work for 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. 2. cleaning floors due its natural antibacterial & antiseptic properties. After my home smell clean, rosemary leaves a pleasant fragrance, but it lasts not long; 3. for aromatherapy. It improves sleep quality, reduces anxiety & boosts memory performance. If my review was helpful/informative for you, please click thumb up👍! Thanks❤ & enjoy your own experience with this amazing product!

f9b22799-b038-4c97-afb8-66b48e9cbdb4
0ec787dd-ebc7-4952-b392-e179c9feb194
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

There’s been multiple studies showing the positive effects of Rosemary on hair growth. There’s even one comparing its effects to minoxidil 2%. Search Pubmed rosemary hair growth and you’ll find the studies. I add drops to my shampoo before shampooing (make sure you are not allergic to rosemary) and massage it into my scalp, leaving it on at least 5 minutes. Rosemary infused water is also great and has been helping a lot of people. Make sure your hair loss is not caused by medical issues such a thyroid disorders. You can also add rosemary oil to your bath, to your essential oil diffuser. I love the rosemary smell! NOW is a reputable brand, I always recommend them! Ah and iHerb is amazing too, always delivering my orders within days! Like the comment if it helped :)

9f87280d-4ee4-40f6-96cd-5cfd97602cc6
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have been using NOW brand essential oils for many, many years. Their Rosemary oil is one of my favorites that I'm never without. I love diffusing it and using it in my laundry - I just add a few drops to my detergent. I also use it to clean woodwork with. I use a few drops with my castle soap and it works wonders! The scent it leaves on my laundry and throughout my home is very soothing.

d42f31db-15ce-44c5-8cdc-e9ce7b380f17
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought this for my hair because i’ve hairfall problem and on the top of that, covid made me lose more hair. i saw everywhere that it takes months to see results so i’ll try to be patient with it. i used the oil only once, diluted with Argan oil.I might add updates here in few months if i see good results so 🤞🏻

e32d576b-af33-450f-ba31-c5c3268cf681
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love herbal scents and wanted to add rosemary to my stock of essential oils. It did not disappoint! The scent is strong and blends well with other oils in my diffuser! I definitely recommend it. Lasts a long time because you don’t need much to get the benefits. Quick shipping and very securely packaged. No leaks or damages. Perfect.

b587e848-f12d-4753-9d7e-c80fbb964353
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Use drops of it, mix it with a good amount of olive oil or coconut oil, and use it two hours before bathing as an oil bath. It is very important to massage the scalp and use it for regular periods. You will love the result with healthy hair.🤩🤍🤍 استخدم قطرات منه ادمجه مع كمية جيدة من زيت زيتون او زيت جوز الهند، واستخدمه قبل الاستحمام بساعتين كحمام زيتي، مهم جدًا تدلكي فروة الرأس واستخدامه لفترات منتظمة. رح تحبون النتيجة شعر صحي وحيوي. 🤩🤍🤍

a59982eb-8b58-4303-8bd3-fddb1ab52d96
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Great scent packaging however the top was very difficult to remove I had to get a screw driver. I use it on my hair and I've noticed that the hair around my edges is growing back great benefit. You only need a little bit to feel the effects on your hair. Rosemary is an natural, essential oil that is soothing to your scalp. I ordered the larger bottle because I use it everyday then massage it into my scalp. I ordered the 30ml size.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I use it for my hair treatments, I blend a few drops in a carrier oil and it does great. Helps me with seasonal hair fall. The smell is very pure and intense. The size is quite big so it last for long time. Please do not raise the price.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

* The Scent of this essential oil is energizing, evergreen, citrus-like, herbaceous scent. It's powerful and refreshing herbal smell. * Can be used for aromatherapy. I love blending it with lemongrass and lavender, for refreshing and easing stress. * Can also be diluted with a carrier oil for its benefits on relaxing headaches. a couple of drops on fingers and rubbing your forehead help reduce pain faster. * Oil quality is great. I will order again. If this was helpful, please help me by pressing the thumbs up button. I appreciate it.