MY

Based on 1,570 Ratings
1,122
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
6,814

Smell, like taste, is a subjective thing. In fact, personally, I'm more than ok with this scent. It's hard to describe... let me try. Unlike the simple smell of the norms, eg lavender or mint, Patchouli has a unique (yes, unique only to Pat) soothing, relaxing (yes, for me!) smell. And it tends to linger as well. So, there you go. I've no concern about NOW foods essential oils despite its lower price. :)

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

HANNATHECREW
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really love NOW foods essential oils as I think it’s the best value for the quality and quantity you get. The scents are very intense and natural. I mostly use it for aromatherapy with my diffuser. This particular oil is good for romantic evenings (if u know what I mean ). Also love it when it’s mixed with peppermint or lavender

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
1,991

Nice scent of Patchouli and can only get better with age. Perfect for blending and mixing with other carrier oils for the diffuser or as a topical oil when mixed with carrier oil of your choice. Clears the air and can even be used as a moth repellent. Just a few drops will leave a lingering scent. Wish there were a bigger bottle!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Great size bottle and the scent is spot on. I use this as my fragrance and always get compliments. I love that I can use a natural essential oil as fragrance daily. I dilute with a bit of carrier oil and use along with Crystal deodorant as well. I find this oil to be quite comforting and soothing and appreciate the quality.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Love the scent of this essential oil!! It smells so good. I use it in my diffuser and it makes my entire apartment smell great. Good quality product, you only need a couple of drops for a large size space. If this helped you, please give my review a 👍🏻, thanks!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Really like the richness of the product - the smell is amazing and it’s definitely high quality. Packing and delivery excellent as always. I use few drops for steam room or sauna. I really love using it because it calms me and it makes me relax and feel less stress. The product is really a value for money.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

it smells as it should. I used it but then my oil lamp dropped spilling oil on my new sofa so I got mad, threw away that lamp and now I klhave this oil left. I sometimes put it on the curtains so the room smells it. But sldo not put a lot

Posted on Sep 1, 2022