MY

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

As usual "Now" provides one of the highest quality of essential oils I have ever tried. Camphor is effective against cancer cells, candida albican, viruses and germs. It even works on generating DNA and combats the effect of genetically modified organisms. Invigorates the body and increases energy; I would say its of the "devine">>> thank you iherb for your impeccable customer service and the great products you offer. God Bless>>>

87123577-d86d-4990-8861-9eb52b583f15
ea6b2ffa-e54f-4acd-b585-3abf64ae26c4
62b45fce-720c-467c-9f67-851de0c94948
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. Good for daily use. Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

aca5eab3-89dd-47d8-b4da-d85a33a9f8e5
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I love the smell of this one, it smells exactly like eucalyptus oil but I found it more calming, I mean whenever I have difficulty breathing or I want to caught - this one is really powerful. It's known very well for it's antivirus properties and for any kind of respiratory disease so it makes it a very special oil to my collection.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I like NOW products and I have a bunch of their essential oils. I don't think it's necessary to spend a gazilian dollars to get a good product. But that's just me. The Camphor has a good, strong scent and has been useful when I've used it in muscle rub salves.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I bought this to add to the 'thieves' oil blend, as camphor was one of the ingredients of the actual formula used by the Four Thieves of the legend. Their blend also had wormwood in it. I added the camphor directly to my blend, but add the wormwood (if I want it) when diffusing/ using. The camphor blends well with the other scents in the blend. It can also be used (in a very weak dilution) for sore muscles. DON'T ADD TO BATH WATER!! It will burn you. This is a strong oil, so just be careful to use appropriately. You can diffuse to help your breathing if you are feeling stuffy. I would purchase this again.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I bought this because it's the main active ingredient in chest rub which really helps with headache, muscle aches and severe menstrual cramps, as it is a topical analgesic. I still need the ointment for cramps because it's penetrating but this is great to have in the arsenal of pain relief.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is a very high quality product. I use it in different essential oil blends. The scent is very good and it is very soothing for sore muscles mixed with other essential oils and a good carrier oil. It feels very smooth and natural. It is absorbed by the skin very quickly so it doesn't leave a greasy residue.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I'm using this for mosquito after bites, it reduces the pain and itchiness, after 20 minutes to an hour you won't feel the bite at all. this is a gentle camphor and the scent is nice, not the best out there but quality is good for the price. I recommend.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very clean and refreshing smell. I drop a few drops on my pillow on hot nights and it helps me to sleep. Good for congestion too. I’ve repeated purchase.

Quality camphor oil at a great price, although from my previous experience I remember a higher concentration and a stronger scent. I add it to a mixture of oils and do a massage for muscle aches and tight muscles, and it has a beneficial effect. I am reading here recommendations for different uses, and I will try some new options.