MY

Posted on May 12, 2022

high quality ingredients , size is good , very effective and so much benefits beside diet , high potency makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints and muscles and nervous system , no bad taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

b943e295-a116-43fb-adca-f7adbfb1ce0c
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I ordered this for a weight loss boost, but honestly the biggest change has been in my skin. My skin looks so much healthier and I feel like I don't even need foundation anymore because ny skin is looking so bright! I'm honestly really surprised by the results.

great supplement for me to use. I take it a few times a week, since I take so many. In my 60's and do not take any big pharma on a regular basis a few only as needed... I have CFS and FM and General Anxiety. I keep controlled with supplements like magnesium malate and glynicate. Keto way of eating. Keeping blood sugar low sure helps my joints too

cabdbff8-057b-42a4-b15d-930c664037b1
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

EGCG is an effective antioxidant. It might protect against cellular damages caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable atoms that can damage cells, causing illness and aging. According to reports posted in NCBI, evidence from clinical trials suggests that green tea plays a role in metabolic syndrome because it may have an impact on body weight, glucose homeostasis, and other cardiovascular risk factors. Other reports in NCBI say that EGCG has potent antiviral effects which has a potential application against Covid in vitro experiments; and EGCG from green tea effectively blocks infection of SAR-CoV-2 and new variants by inhibiting spike binding to ACE2 receptor. In other words, it might protect us against Covid infection. I bought it for my family protection. Give it a like if it helps.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

EGCG is a potent antioxidant which could protect us against cellular damages caused by free radicals. Free radicals are unstable atoms that can damage cells, causing illness and aging. Free radicals are linked to aging and certain diseases including macular degeneration, cardiovascular disease, certain cancers, emphysema, alcoholism, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, ulcers and all inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis and lupus. Free radicals are produced naturally in the body, lifestyle factors can accelerate the production. Examples are smoking, alcohol, fried foods and exposure to toxic chemicals, such as pesticides and air pollution. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals. Examples of antioxidants are beta-carotene and other carotenoids, lutein, resveratrol, vitamin C, vitamin E, lycopene and other phytonutrients. I bought this product to relieve my fingers’ joint pain due to aging. After taking it for months, the pain disappears. It works for me!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I haven't used the product long enough to see if it will help with weight loss. I usually have side effects with new products but haven't taken it a week and haven't had any. I think it is going to be something I will take every day for the health benefits.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It arrived quickly in a good package. I use it together with zinc to boost my immune system. EGCg helps zinc enter the cells and fight virus infections. It has also multiple other health benefits of green tea, like weight loss, heart health and anti inflammatory properties. EGCg can cause liver damage in high dosage and prolonged use so better to use it with caution

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I did considerable research on this quality supplement product and it is a must have for me when taking zinc. This ingredient is needed to get the zinc into the cells. I will not go without this and I always take this along with any zinc product I take. So far excellent benefit results... highly recommended!!! Great trusted brand!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I have been giving this to my Dad who was extremely tired and bed bound after going through high dose chemotherapy. At one stage he was sleeping on and off all day. He now rarely naps during the day and I believe the EGCg is a great addition to is supplement regime.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Since I started taking this my skin has definitely improved. My skin is glowing more! It gives me an energy boost! Before taking this I would drink coffee in the afternoon to give me a boost of energy till the kid's bedtime. I now have lots of energy throughout the day and don't need coffee at all in the afternoon. Make sure you take it with a meal and don't exceed the serving dose per day! I'll be taking this continually now!