MY

Based on 1,922 Ratings
1,668

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I have been taking echinacea for 2 1/2 years, and since I began taking it regularly (two 400mg capsules in the morning and one at night), I have not had any type of virus, not even the common cold. No sickness at all for 2 and a half years. For me, that is nothing short of miraculous. Before I started taking echinacea, I was getting bronchitis every winter/spring. The cough would hang on for 2-3 months. I'm very happy to be virus-free. BTW, my husband has had the exact same result - also beginning taking echinacea at the same time I did. I know it has really built up my immune system. Everyone should take it! Who needs a flu shot? If you found my review helpful please thumb up)

Global reviews (1,922)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I mainly take echinacea during the cold and flu season to boost my immune system. This brand is high-quality ingredients with an easy to open package. Echinacea has more benefits than any other herb that I am aware of. I cannot tell an improvement in pain but I do believe it helps to keep me healthier during the winter season.

6e51b943-91ae-4783-a9ae-102cee267921
Posted on May 9, 2023

This is such a wonderful quality product, I am unable to use it as I'm on immune suppression medication and it would interfere - that's how good it is! I buy it for my husband every winter and it keeps him super healthy & raring to go. Great value and nice taste too.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2023

Excellent echinacea, I always have at home, especially during autumn and winter. A package of 250 pieces is enough for the whole family, since we accept it very reasonably, not always. We can take it for 1-2 weeks, or at the first symptoms. Health is under control with a set of Vitamin C, D3, zinc, black elderberry and echinacea. The benefits of such a set are definitely there, more very rarely, even we get up quickly when we connect the entire arsenal in the first daysGood quality, the size of the capsule is not very large, the packaging, the dosage suits me! The ingredients are undeniable!

Posted on Mar 12, 2023
1,892

the whole family fell ill with the crown, this echinacea did not let us hurt at all, recovered in a couple of days, we and the children drank three times a day. the result exceeded all expectations. how glad I am ,that I bought this beautiful vitamin on time. I advise everyone.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

y mom recently had a severe cold that lasted more than 3 weeks even with 2 doctor's visits and a course of anti-biotics. I was her care taker so I knew I couldn't get sick. I took this echinacea throughout this period and I didn't get sick! Another time I was suddenly feeling ill with nausea in the afternoon. Took couple of echinacea caps plus a doze of Tylenol and by 11pm I was feeling a lot better and was able to get out of bed and make myself a big dinner. I have been using echinacea for more than couple of decades. From my own experience, echinacea ROOT POWDER works for me EVERY SINGLE TIME, while extracts and other parts had no noticeable effect. I stick with Now brand because it's the only inexpensive echinacea root product I know and is readily available.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

The quality, clean ingredients, packaging, and size of this supplement are great. It does not have a taste and is easy to swallow. when my older kids start getting sick, I immediately give them this along with Vitamin C, Zinc, Elderberry, vitamin D and Quercetin. You cannot take it long term, but I believe a few days of it definitely helps with sicknesses.

Posted on Mar 22, 2023

I am very satisfied with the products from iHerb, thus, I searched for Echinacea among their product offerings. The reviews are positive and I am confident about this supplement.

fac1a903-c7ae-40de-8db2-d8ed94780130
aa43fbc9-105b-434a-b414-6a089f312296
90bbd4c5-b2e8-4ea4-9bea-8b5cf643475b
Posted on May 11, 2023

Posted on May 8, 2023

great vitamins! odorless and tasteless. I drink a month and skip two months and drink a month again and so on in a circle. I have more energy and strength.