MY

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Thank you very much! I bought these vitamins for the first time and started taking them. I'll post the result in a month. I love the texture and taste of these pills! My family and I have already begun to prepare for the autumn-winter period. In order not to get sick and feel good and that there is no autumn depression, you need to take care of this in advance. We love to take vitamins, especially high-quality ones. We trust the company Now and are happy to buy vitamins! I advise everyone these high quality pills, use and be healthy! You can immediately buy a large jar so that it lasts for a long time, and preferably 2 jars. The composition of these vitamins is the best, there is everything you need for the body

28a13e29-f3d5-4fa8-ac5a-1e5075d0821f
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

good quality and complete ingredient for a daily supplement. it includes all basic antioxidant and help to boost up body immunization. the price is very affordable too. table size is a slightly big but no problems for me. my teenager kids are taking it too by chewing it before swallowing.

3f3661b8-f3c1-4b35-8fd1-dcf0a2aee521
0ec6e2e7-9572-4a12-8a0c-607fef36c16d
Posted on May 6, 2022

The quality is very good and it has many vitamins and ingredient the size is perfect and it’s good for all the age accept the babies we can eat and tablet daylight package is excellent and nice to protect the tablet in the shipping still I didn’t feel any effect the taste is good

f3c08b5d-bd62-4e64-bf7a-5be7da31305a
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

If you don’t want to bother with buying separate supplements this is a go to! it has absolutely everything you need take x2 daily with meals! even though It says to take one daily the normal amount for zinc daily should be 30mcg and one tablet has 15 so in conclusion 2 daily is a very good amount for your body

b020d283-0f0f-4480-a5f6-190c5663f5eb

I love these multi vitamins. They have been my daily multivitamin for almost 15years. They are essential to my life because they are the only ones I have ever taken that don't make me sick . I take immunotherapy every 2 wks because of numerous food allergies and anaphylaxis reactions to everything.Please keep making these helpful multi vitamins.

74c48d7a-263d-4417-9754-a22670208cff
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

One of my favorite brands. The Ingredient list does not include things like Maltodextrin and other poisons. They are actually higher grade and better for you vitamins that I can afford. You get a good amount and the packaging is also good. Pills are a brown color, kinda large and fresh smelling.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I started to buy these vitamins few years ago and continue to take them. This product has many vitamins and minerals human needs and the quantity of every ingredient is right calculated. The size of tablets is quite big but I get used to it. One of important factors is that I don't feel sick after taking these vitamins (before I had a bad experience with that taking another vitamins).

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

These vitamins are great because you only need to take one each day. They don't have a bunch of extra stuff in them, and because they aren't specialized everyone in my family can use them. I like it as they included zinc, magnesium, lutein, and chromium. The ingredients are clean with no poisonous or toxic substance. The tablets are slightly big, but no funny smell or taste, tablet quality is good and decent too. We also like that you can get such a large bottle for a reasonable price!

Posted on May 30, 2022

These vitamins are great because you only need to take one each day. They don't have a bunch of extra stuff in them, and because they aren't specialized everyone in my family can use them. We also like that you can get such a large bottle for an affordable price!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Product arrived quickly and was well packaged. The quality is very good. My sister and I are taking them and already feel them working. The ingredients were why we purchased them. She nèeds to build up her platelets due to immunotherapy for cancer and it seems to help as it contains all the vitamins and minerals in the correct quantities she needs to do that. Highly recommend!