MY

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love the NOW Brand of Colloidal Minerals. I have used this supplement for a few years now and I am very happy with the way I feel. This is definitely a quality product. It’s easy to take as it is a liquid. I bought the raspberry flavored and it tastes good. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I can't stop raving about this to everyone. I used to get sick with colds or bronchitis several times a year especiallybwhen I was stressed...all I can say is I haven't been sick since..and the Raspberry tastes so good I could drink as a beverage if I Could

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I bought this for daughter and I as a top of of minerals we enjoyed having it my skin was smooth and my hair got fuller and thicker ,It got rid of my daughter body odour she reminding ne every time I do forget to give some to her. We loved this flavor though I didn't like some added sugar or sweetener though it wasn't much.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The farm practices have eroded the soil to the point that we must obtain our minerals from another source. Now Colloidal Minerals is the answer to my deficiency's. Taste is good, being liquid is a plus, and the size is larger ten other brands for the price.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I feel good with this brand! Will keep buying it in the future!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Love these minerals. Have been taking care hem for 10 yrs and was glad to be now find them at iherb!!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

It taste a bit similar to raspberry juicy and kids can drink.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I have had both the raspberry flavour and this one. This one tastes much better, still has that mineral aftertaste but that is to be expected.