MY

Posted on May 24, 2022
joint health

this highly benefits the joints and i have seen a large improvement and effect in myself, and this also works for my 13 year old, german shepherd (110lbs). he used to have trouble walking but now his hips are higher placed and he looks way younger. if anyone has trouble swallowing they can place it in a bannana or yogurt because the pill size is a bit larger than many supplements

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Chondroitinsulfate is one of the main ingredients of cartilage and hence is essential for the proper health of all joints. It provides improvement in inflammatory status, hence lowers pain and provides great benefit for painless movement and improved mobility. It has no particular taste, contrary to other ingredients, that can be unpleasant to ingest.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It's not easy to find pure chondroitin sulfate without additional ingredients. It's good that NOW continues to manufacture it, a long-time favorite for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I am taking this for an unconventional reason. There is evidence suggesting a Chrondroiton deficiency is responsible for parasite infestation and I am so far finding it of good benefit and improving my condition. There is little to no taste and I find it a good value for money

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Supplement mainly for my week knees. My nutritionist advised this can help on my knees problem. Keep having that and purchased and consumed over 6-10 bottles so far.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My Rheumatologist specifically recommended that I take Chondroitin Sulfate in November 2021. I purchased my first bottle from iHerb in December 2021 . I have continued to order more bottles and to take it daily as prescribed knowing that it is beneficial for my health! Kent H

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Taken in combination with glucosamine and are the basis of me moving and walking. I am not quit sure where I stand without these and I am not going to find out. Life is not very pretty for me without this supplement.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Started taking as supplement as advised by my brother due to weak knee and difficulties in climbing the stairs. 1 Tablet each day and my overall knee condition has improved, more flexible and able to walk longer distance.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have only been taking these for about a week now so it's too soon to tell if they are helping me. The gel capsule size is manageable and they have not upset my stomch.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I'm sorry to give this product only 2 stars, but for me, it upset my gut. i had been fine, but after a few day, I had to stop. I have low thyroid so that probably didn't help the situation. We often have IBS. So, please be careful if you have thyroid an gut issues. I use many now products which I like alot, but this was not the right one for me. thank you