MY

Posted on Feb 14, 2022
Good taste

This product is good for kids who do not like to swallow pills or for people who can not swallow . Like people with medical problems. They can chew them and still get a quality product. And great ingredient and a good taste. That is what my grandson likes the best. He loves to take them and that makes me happy.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

i love this vitamin c as its vegan. the only issue is it is not air tight and by the time i finish 60-70 tablets, rest start changing color due to exposure to moisture. so i take out some in a different pills bottle. so Now foods should look at making the packaging better.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I bought this product as a supplement in ferritin supplementation. Vitamin C facilitates the absorption of ferritin and is recommended to be taken with this supplement. Additionally, during autumn and winter it supports the immune system and helps protect the body from infections. Numerous studies also indicate that it shortens the duration of colds and other infections. The product was recommended to me by a nutritionist because of its composition and proven manufacturer. However, as I haven't had a cold for years, I don't know if exactly this supplement has any additional effect on this area. Vitamin C also does not have any other obvious effects when taken, so it is difficult for me to comment on its direct/perceptible effect on the body here.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

the need for vitamin c during a pandemic like this is very much needed apart from we get it from fruits and vegetables we can get extra through the consumption of vitamin c supplements

24dc2b6d-a3a5-4592-8720-57c039f2e7a6
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Received in good condition. I trust the NOW brand and the vitamin C chewable tablets is easy for the children to eat. However they prefer the orange favour.

6342f792-f287-493b-a1ed-56efa4616457
65e8d73d-e0d0-4ef9-9f7d-3d4665b0c97d
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Chewable vitamin C that isn’t orange flavored is hard to find so I’m happy with my purchase of this quality product. The tablets are small and easily chewed unlike big, wafers that take forever to chew. I would have given 5 stars but the cherry flavor is not really prominent. If this tasted more like cherry, it would be a 5 star. The taste is fine but more fruity than just cherry.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like having chewable c it makes a good snack and they taste good. They are not to acidity and not to sweet. The packaging is good. I like the lids that pop up. It’s easy to dispense. The ingredients seem to be good and I like the mg it has.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

These are good quality well made chewable C tablets. They are a bit hard to chew down but slowly dissolve in the mouth. The berry taste is rather mild, which I found disappointing as i was hoping for a full fruity flavor. The ingredients are excellent and I can feel the effect of the Vitamin C. Next time I will try the alternate version of the *Orange Juice* flavor. I did not find these overly bitter or sour, in fact they seem to be an overall ok balance. I would recommend the item.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Third purchase of this bottle. My 5yr old boy likes to chew this vitamin pill. It tastes like tangerine. Way better mean of vitamin c absortion than childrens sugar-full vit c pill

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Compared to sour orange taste I like the rather sweet cherry taste of this product. People who does not like orange should take this definitely!!