MY

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
four people confirm the efficiency ❤️🍀

I bought this for four people I know, my father who said that it was good but he preferred the chlorella 😂 my two neighbors that they both said it was game changer and it boosts their energy, and my friend who said that she noticed a bid difference in her hair fall ( decreased so much ) so if you have problems with your body in general ,you should consider taking this algae ❤️🍀but read about the contraindications please make my day by liking my review I've been so honest about it 🥺❤️

902885b2-ba0c-4796-8401-1f769c9bb0ac
d79d8b01-6161-4f12-bd8a-2903993bca01
Posted on Jun 29, 2022
1979

It turns out that in order to increase hemoglobin, it is not enough to take only iron supplements. Spirulina helps raise hemoglobin. Of course, this is not the most delicious thing I have eaten in my life. The only thing that calms me is that it is good for my body. This spirulina is grown in a special bioreactor, which guarantees the high quality of the ingredients in this product. You need to take 6 capsules per day. There are 1200 tablets in a jar. So this product will last for a long time. I would be grateful for a thumbs up if my review was useful to you. I recommend for admission to those who have low hemoglobin and need to raise it

06040932-2a05-4bb4-86f8-e512ec793509
535f9058-1a5c-449f-a2fc-5cee72c6a120
8792a609-4345-4489-a18b-b62ad80e7dbb
Posted on May 2, 2022

it's recurrent buy. always get big bottle. I noticed few improvements - more energy, hair improved and eyebrows started growing bushy although they used to be thinning. less acne on face. hope it also helps with GIT. spirulina is rich in protein. I believe its great quality of ingredient as its organic and seems to improve my health. pills are easy to swallow. I do all 6 at a time . they aren't big size

ad558acc-9a4a-4761-9b9f-106b2b7e3716
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My doctor told me that I have to take my vitamins every single day so I got this spirulina and it’s actually pretty good the quality is great the size is big and the package is cute the taste of it is actually ew but what do we do🥲

f933a460-8474-4ef1-8e59-1ecdc0cc9073
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Great and small tablets! They’re odourless and tasteless and tiny size, the serving is six per day. Convenient way to take spirulina without the mess of a powder. It has many benefits I take it for the trace minerals that I may miss out on in a normal diet that are not included in multivitamins even. If this review was useful to you please like:)

646abab3-bd75-4f4e-9caa-fa759ea345ce
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

best one ever u can't change it after using it's the second for me it's a height quality and ingredient natural with normal size u can feel the effect found it after two this and taste normal size good spirulina simple package after two week-end prévention

9be1dbd7-f74a-484e-a87e-60e2a9a0d940
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love love to use spirulina .it's a superfood micro algae.high source of protein more than beef.i has a very spinach raw taste. better to gulp it down quickly if u can't take the smell. the size of the tables is easy to swallow. I take it some in a powder form and now trying the tabs. it's has great benefits. I take it for it's amazing benefits.it helps to detox heavy metals.its anti inflammatory. improves allergies. and the best part it is it improves muscle strength. I feel energetic for long time and don't get hungry .

a28703b8-65f4-4e1b-bf69-bb5ef35e817b
14f84570-bd79-43d3-8354-466c0e1a4811
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Been taking Spirulina for over 10 years! I had severe PMS (stomach cramps and nausea) before discovering Spirulina. After a doctor recommended this to me, it was like a "eureka moment"! PMS gone in an instant! Smooth and healthy skin is a bonus! You have to take it in order to see the benefits for yourself, especially recommended for those struggling with PMS.

5ddeb113-5771-463a-a294-8ba8832220d9
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Tried 2 tablets per day so I can observe first if I’m not allergic to it. I’ve read it contains iron so I take it after meals to avoid stomach upset. Tablets are pretty small so I can easily swallow. No after taste for me. Haven’t noticed the effect yet since I just started taking it. Hopefully it will deliver results as described by manufacturer.

19904b1c-73be-41c7-a56c-92f00e7d9549