MY

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is my go-to Stevia sweetener. I don't like the powdered ones at all as the humidity tends to destroy the packets. The glycerite version is easier to handle than the pure liquid ones (you don't accidentally use too much), and the smaller 2oz bottle is handy as a refill to take with me when I go out. I'm not really certain vegetable glycerin is zero calorie, as the label mentions only a 5-drop serving - I have a feeling that the actual calories would have to be listed higher if the amount used is greater. But it's still better than pure white sugar. Best quality Stevia I've ever found, and no alcohol which is my preference.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have used other Stevia products but I keep coming back to this one. I love that there's no alcohol in it and I don't experience any odd aftertaste. I put 1 or 2 drops into herbs teas and hot cacao drinks, that only have 3 ingredients (plant milk, cacao and Stevia). I've also used it in desserts and baking. I'm very grateful I can access this on my journey to reaching a refined sugar free diet. When we're so used to our food being laced with copious amounts of sugar, this really helps to transition away from those bad habits. The dropper in this bottle is very efficient, you can gently squeeze out the required amount without ending up using too much - perfect!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great quality liquid sweetener in a nice package, size is 237ml 8 fluid ounces of pure sweetness which doesn't spike my blood sugar when I use it. This goes in my home made lemon and lime juices. The benefit of this liquid stevia glycerite is that only a few drops is needed to sweeten anything, meaning the 237ml serving will last for quite a while.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I like this liquid sweetener. The bottle is very small but you need only a few drops so it lasts for a while. I don't drink sweet hot beverage so I can't tell about smell or aftertaste. It is alcohol-free. I use it for creams and other desserts and it works perfect. I tried also a chocolate and caramel tastes. I like stevia better than erythritol.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

If you are looking to cut back on cane sugar this is it!!! I love it in my tea. It’s a healthier alternative and it’s even better when paired with honey. It only takes 1-3 drops per 6oz and it gives your tea so much. Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love this stuff! It's pricey, but one bottle lasts a few months. I use it in coffee, tea, and yogurt--really anywhere you'd use sugar. It's viscous, which is why it lasts longer than the liquid stevia, and the ingredient list is slightly different than the liquid varieties, so be aware of that. If you're sensitive to vegetable glycerin, give it a pass.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is my favorite stevia! I use it mostly for coffee latte and actually everything latte like matcha or Golden milk latte, but have used it in other things as well, such as jams, cookies, sponge cakes, babkas…. It tastes delicious to me and I feel amazing when taking sweet ;) I do like all of stevias from this brand so just go for it, recommend!!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I tried several products with stevia in their composition and I returned to this one because it's the best quality. I don't remember the recommended serving, I use 2 drops to sweeten a cup (200 ml) of tea. I use it for tea and occasionally for compote, I'm still looking for a recipe to use it for baking. I bought this size because it's more convenient and although I'm not on a diet due to medical reasons, I think the benefits of reducing sugar are helping my overall health.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Please be aware this is NOW brand stevia GLYCERITE which does NOT contain alcohol!!! It is not to be confused with other NOW brand stevia liquid in the same size bottle. We have used this product daily for years! I love that it is made with organic stevia and has no harmful ingredients. We use it to sweeten lemonade, iced tea, coffee, etc.. This glycerite is in a liquid/syrup form. It is smooth and blends easily without any chalky texture. We take it into restaurants to sweeten our beverages without using sugar. It's great for diabetics and for low carbohydrate/ keto diets too!