MY

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Good

Purchased it, as Im on diet currently and i thought it may help me with digestion. First I tried to drink it with water - not the best experience, quite difficult to drink. The best is to add to smoothie. I recommend to buy it and to use it with smoothie. Please put like, thank you .

376ebb55-cfa7-4ebb-ad01-8df62e8bf478
Posted on May 16, 2022

This is a great and tasty way to receive plenty of fiber in your diet. I bought this two times and will do it again, this is tasty apple powder having amazing combination if mixed with plain yoghurt, I usually have it before sleep, it keeps me full and satisfied, especially great for weight loss and night food cravings. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This product is excellent! It substantially outperforms fiber gummies when it comes to promoting a healthy GI system, and regularity. It also seems to work with probiotics to promote healthy intestinal flora. Great stuff! It is quite gritty and very hard to dissolve in fluids, so I like to stir it vigorously into a hot herbal tea, usually a fruit type or ginger tea (thereby complimenting its natural apple flavor). The flavor is generally neutral, but rather strong. Another great application is mixing this into pancake or muffin mix. It adds texture and body, and a hint of apple flavor. Very highly recommended if your looking for a good fiber supplement or something to help with regularity.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Packaging: it comes in a zip bag; opens up easily. Apple fiber works really well with all diets as it is not gluten based. Its composition allows for easy mixing in fluids and is almost tasteless in juice or cereal. Ingredients benefit digestion and gut health without bloating and stop constipation but it takes couple of days.

It contains high content of soluble fiber (apple pectin) which is gout for your GI movement and aids constipation. It is not super fine, it is a bit more thicker so it is better to mix it in your smoothie, yogurt, cereal or oatmeal as it won't dissolve fully in water. One spoon a day is just fine. The taste is as well super nice and it does taste a bit like apples.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Nice product with a great quality, This is the first time am trying this brand and the benefits is a lot. The ingredients in this brand is very very good and works very nice, the fiber content is also very good,once l use it l gets the results in few hours in my body and l like it. This particular product has really helped me and my family a lot since we started using it,the packaging is also very good. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Please like. If I ever change my mind on a product i come back with an update. ‏ From the first use, it helped me without abdominal pain, better than laxatives,,, and it tastes delicious, I expected it to taste bad! Although I only mixed it with water, I think adding it with socked fig will taste amazing & more effective ‏ I used to suffer from lack of excretion throughout my life. I thought it was a chronic thing and did not look for it. Some days it get better but rarely , and recently I started educating and discovered that ‏ It is a dangerous thing . We should go to the bathroom 1-3 times daily , so I searched and the lack of fiber came out from the causes, and for me yes it was the main reason because I dont eat much fiber ‏ I was using soaked figs and dried plums, they work but not all days so i knew i have to change and not stay on one thing. ‏ Those who suffer from constipation and lack of excretion and indigestion, get it immediately, the first use, and I see a difference, because I have been suffering for years, so it made me excrete

9ab13d90-3441-4c95-bfd4-3c7be1a0fcd7
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I purchased this product to help increase daily fiber, and drink a hot cup at bedtime. The powder has a nice light apple flavor, but can be a bit tricky to mix in fully, especially in cold water. I found that warm to hot water is best, so that's how I will use it moving forward. The price is great for the size, and the quality was fresh upon arrival. I will buy this again when I run out.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This product was a helpful product for improving gut health. I took this with psyllium husk and noticed improvements soon after. Overall, the product helps to support intestinal health. On days that I fast, I often like to have a a glass or two other sources of fiber. This supplement can help support body composition and cardiovascular health (e.g., lowering cholesterol).