MY

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Very good product, I just feel the energy it gives me. I drink it 30-40 minutes before training, and on rest days, I take it in the evening. Acetyl L-carnitine can be taken for a longer time than L-carnitine, but you should still take a 20-day break every month or two.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Love this stuff! I don't say this about many things but it's really changed my life. My naturopath recommended I try this supplement for energy levels after several other supplements gave me unusual side effects. I take 1 with breakfast and another at lunch and this gives me a very nice subtle energy to get me through life. Highest potency I've found.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I am 71 years old and I have been taking Acetyl-L- Carnitine for over twenty years. I have more stamina then someone twenty years younger then I am. It gives you energy but not uncomfortable energy. All of my doctors are aware of everything that I take and they do not disapprove of anything that I take.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This supplement seemed to take effect a little longer than many of them. But once I was feeling the effects they really helped my brain feel more at ease and nervous system not so tense. I always trust the Now Brand products for their quality and quantity for the price.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

A great product again from NOW herbs. This is a great dosage for me to help my energy levels and muscle retention with my training. A great addition to my high protein diet giving great benefit through its composition.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

exceeds the body's ability to absorb energy. Muscles will feel sore when drinking it. I don't know if it is indeed the effect of increasing energy absorption

Posted on May 7, 2022

helps to burn fat.. i feel better and more active.. after using these pills i don't feel tired in the morning like before..i will order again

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Jury out. Definitely increases body temp after consuming. Perspiration is more during workout/exercise - will see if any fat loss is noticeable once this course of one bottle is finished

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

No adverse effects after taking this. Unable to assess the ingredient quality or actual benefits with certainty, but it seems ok so far. The caplet/tablet size is quite large and tastes a little sourish.